Hackers now???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Hackers now???

in reply to NukeTownsend

And "glitches" are not hacks. That's just the act of exploiting poor code.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to NukeTownsend

You don't know what they were playing and need YOU need to stop spreading false information. I don't know where between gambit and my post you got the idea we were talking about Private or Public matches. We're discussing the ability.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Just last night I was playing on my PS3 and got put into a game with like 2 minutes left(seems like everyone backed out). It was terribly one sided and som guy came on the mic and told me he was backing out and I might as well do the same because of a hacker.

I got no kills or deaths, for I was there only about a minute...

I have never seen a hacker on this game( to my knowledge)... What is a surefire way to know someone is hacking?

Level 4

in reply to Sparky791

There is no evidence of actual HACKS (there are glitches that can be exploited as with any game). If you play PC for example and someone is using a wallhack, you can watch their killcam and see their cursor following you behind a wall that they would otherwise have no idea you were behind.

Most hacks are combo Aimbot + Wallhack + ESP.. so on the hackers side, they see you through the wall, automatically lock onto you with weapon and fire shots that are going to hit you whereever the aimbot is configured to shoot at. ESP just draws a nice big red box around you with info about what you're using and makes it easier to see you.

Level 2

in reply to spenc_n

Level 59

That's a "glitch" regardless .. no evidence of what system or whether the lobby is private or public.

However I never said anything about not being able to take advantages of GLITCHES(poor coding) online. I said HACKS.

Level 2

in reply to NukeTownsend

"Hacks" are things like Aimbots, Wallhacks, ESP hacks, speed hacks, invulnerability hacks..

Glitches =/= Hacks

Level 2

in reply to NukeTownsend

Level 59

in reply to NukeTownsend

No evidence of it not being Public. So what is your point?

Level 59

I'm saying there are glitches online that anyone can exploit, but the "hacks" you're showing are on modded servers and there is no evidence those modded servers are on PS3.

Show me one piece of evidence to link any of the actual hack videos you're posting with PS3. I'd love to see it.

If you're talking about PC.. I totally believe you that people are hacking on public ranked servers on PC.

Level 2

Studios