HOW DID YOU MISS?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: HOW DID YOU MISS?

in reply to PainofJustice

He may have really sucked at aiming or it may have been lag induced.  I can't tell you the number of times that I've unloaded on a guy with hitmarkers all the way only to have him drop me in one bullet.  On his screen I was shooting a couple of feet behind him and it took 5 or 6 bullets to drop me.  Not everybody that looks like they suck actually do.  Heck I got killed by a guy that wasn't even looking at me just yesterday.  I was shocked when I saw the killcam.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Tell me about it, i've had plenty of those moments.

Earlier today i was playing FFA with the KSG, i had a RDS on it and i creeped behind a guy sniping with the DSR, he was crouched and still and i aimed at the center of his upper back, distance was maybe 1 meters and i got 2 shots off and neither one gave me even a hitmarker. After these 2 shots the guy turned around and cheap scoped me. The exact same thing happened in the next game too, and both of us had a 4 bar.

The hit detection and lag often makes this game unplayable, yesterday i was hosting a few matches in a row and using the SMR and B23R, it took me 5-6 shots to kill on some of the opponents with the SMR or 4-5 burts with the B23R up close. Needless to say i lost quite a few 1v1's.

Level 22

Variables are to high to count in such a situation....paradimes<---Incorrect grammar), are possible

Level 4

i don't have anyone split with me but have had a few games where i will be RIGHT in front of an enemy player, shoot half a clip, and not get ONE hit marker.

there are lots of factors at work here.

Level 14

Studios