HONEST PLAYERS DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

HONEST PLAYERS DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE MAP THAT HAS GLITCHERS GOING CRAZY.  BUT IN THIS CASE ITS NOT JUST WHO GETS TO 99 FIRST ITS WHOGETS TO ROUND 214.  WOULD LIKE TO PLACE GOOD ON THE LEADERBOARDS ONE DAY BUT ITLL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS CHEATING RETARDS INSIST ON OTHER PEOPLE PLACING GOOD.  I SEE THE CONTROL ON THE LEADERBOARDS IN ZOMBIES ISNT GOING TO CHANGE CUZ THEY DONT CARE AND AS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CHEAT AND LIVE ON YOUTUBE FOR THE GLITCHING VIDEOS OR POST THEM YOUR NOTHING BUT A CHEAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE.  COMMENT IF YOU LIKE

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: HONEST PLAYERS DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!

in reply to signboss1

I couldn't even get in a game last night without someone talking about glitching. It's rampant and unfortunate. I guess these lames have no talent, they're bad at FPS's.

Level 2

in reply to gimmegreens336

Just keep tweeting treyarch and the callofduty twitters force them to take notice of it. I think they should completely wipe the leaderboards/ban the glitchers and let everyone start fresh. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

Level 8

in reply to signboss1

Im wiv u on this 1, it pisses me off when I get to round 20 only to find out they've been just sitting on a glitch, Seriously wats the fun in that. The only glitches I thought were good was that 1 on call of the dead by the door and the 1 on moon by flopper. They could enable you to have dinner or a spliff and your friends could carry on. 

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to signboss1

The multiplayer leaderboards are no better.  Fortunately, I play for fun so it doesn't bother me but you'll find just about all of the top 200 in multiplayer have SPMs over 1 million and only a handful of games played.  If I were 3arch, I would just write a program to check daily for the obviously hacked SPMs and issue immediate permabans with a full stat reset.  I wouldn't bother with a warning.  The way I see it is if I had to write a special program to find you then you should at least have to go through the trouble of starting a new account each time I do.  There's always going to be somebody that bucks the system but I bet that after awhile they will get tired of creating a new account.

Level 69

in reply to signboss1

You didn't have to capitalize it all..............

Level 8

in reply to signboss1

Glitching is not the problem im a glitcher and love glitching as i like to explore out the map, the problem arises when people use them to get to high rounds.

Level 17

in reply to signboss1

Glitching sucks, but it will never get you into the high rounds. Glitch all day long but it is worthless without a way to kill. Ammo drops are near non existent after round 20. I been watching the leaderboards and so far they all look legit, highest 1 down run I could find was in the low 40's. So don't stress over it, really only matters to you what you accomplish, no one else is paying attention to you/me even tho we want to think so.

Level 5

in reply to innzane

check leaderboards again.. on xbox the last time i had checked.. there were people up into wave 214.. with only 7000-8000 kills.. even if a person was playing with 3 other people on survival the amount of kills would be much higher.

Level 1

in reply to signboss1

The new craze is that stupid round skipping glitch where you just sit there and the rounds keep going up. How is that even fun, "Hey look guys I made it to wave 130 and got 58 kills. I'm Pro!" I don't get it.

Level 4

Studios