[HC Discussion] I'm a HC player and I'm very disappointed

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: [HC Discussion] I'm a HC player and I'm very disappointed

in reply to RoMSlayer

Really disgusted when I seen only 2 options, my fav is Dom and 2nd Fav is KC and they both are missing so I am playing deathmatch I guess for now, this really sucks especially when you expect more and receive only 50% of the previous COD game! If things don't change I will stick with MW3

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

whats even funnier is I preordered and I can't even play nuketown hc... not like I really do care but sometimes it is fun to play and it is only in core...

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

now that I think of it i'm even fine with not choosing the gametype(aka MOSHPIT).

Recently my friends and I are trying to get fastest cap time at overtime. Current record is 0:38 secs, I believe we have optimized the running routes on most maps. I think I'm gonna run out of space because of all the captured flags of sad, sad people who cant keep up

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

HC KC NEEDS TO COME BACK! PERIOD! And fix the damn spawns!  I am sick and tired of spawning within 10 yards of an enemy and instantly die!  Go from owning on MW3 to lucky to go even on BO2.  I know there are going to be spawn traps and issues but spawn killed 10 times in one round of HC CTF? REALLY?!

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

MOHSPIT HARDCORE please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

They need to hurry and put in more HC games. I really only like playing HC KC. But they also need to fix the sensitivity when shooting someone in HC. Getting 3 to 4 hit markers in HC with them not dying is wrong. Specially when a single shot with a shotgun in Core can kill you instantly. Please get this fixed!

Level 1

in reply to RoMSlayer

Im a HCHQ fan and was dissapointed in MW3 for getting rid of it to cater the CTF fans due to the lack of players. Then CTF ends up falling down to the same amount of HQ and they still keep that garbage.  Fix the god awful spawns and maybe I wont mind playing CTF, because I dont like spawning and literally getting stuck by a semtex or even spawning ontop of an enemies bouncing betty.

Level 1

in reply to darkcloud226611

HC HQ

HC Dom

HC Hardpoint

Still waiting Treyarch......

Level 5

in reply to RoMSlayer

I am only addicted to hardcore in b-ops 1

Level 2

in reply to RoMSlayer

My clan and i are ONLY HC play  put kc in it and more options for HC PLZ PLZ PLZ

Level 1

Studios