Gun DLC-Creating a bigger divide within the community?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Gun DLC-Creating a bigger divide within the community?

in reply to Scotland-Rules

Either buy the dlc or dont complain about the gun, simple as that. If you dont buy the dlc dont complain about the gun being op or anything as you chose not to get it.

Level 1

in reply to TFSMITE

I am not saying its OP or anything like that. I'm saying that this causes a divide within the community. Which is not exaclty fair on a competitve multiplayer.

Activision Ambassador

Don't know how this will cause a divide. There are a ton of guns in this game what is adding another one going to do. If you look at the info on the gun its average at best... Seems like it will just be another thing people complain about cause it kills them.

Level 9

It'll be an even bigger divide when people without DLC continually get kicked from lobbies because they dont have the map which is apparently "randomly" generated.  But I guess it will be just as annoying for those with DLC who suddenly see half the lobby disappear!  I really cannot see how this is going to work.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

What are you talking about. DLC is seperate playlist all together, was in BOP1 and MW3. What you just said won't be a problem at all. You will never be in lobbies with DLC if you didn't buy it. This is not W@W.

Level 9

in reply to WhatzHisName

Clearly you haven't read DVs Tweets, how will players pick up the Peacekeeper (which Vahn said players without DLC can do) if they are in a separate lobby?

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Great they can pick up a gun off the ground, this has nothing to do with DLC maps or lobbies. Clearly you haven't read his tweets. Watch the vid linked above. This gun will cause no problems, except that people like you who are killed by it are going to look for every excuse for why they died and blame it on a DLC gun. C'mon man

Level 9

in reply to WhatzHisName

So, if DLC and non-DLC players are split, how will a non-DLC player pick up a Peacekeeper, as stated by Vahn?

No, I wont be complaining because I already have a season pass.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Watch the vid in the link. If you have the DLC you can make a create a class with the peacekeeper and use it in any game mode or map. The only way a non-DLC player can use it is if they pick it up off the ground once some one has died. Everyone can use the gun, but only DLC players can create a class and equip it. It pretty simple. In your first post you were talking about if DLC maps came up people will get kicked out. These are two totally different things. Watch the vid, if you don't understand still i am sorry but i don't think you ever will.

Level 9

in reply to WhatzHisName

Follow the link in my post up above. It explains everything.

Level 15

Studios