Greatest factor in having a good game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Greatest factor in having a good game?

in reply to ladylucina1

To me the best games are close games, and one where you're in a lobby that talks and says gg's. I like to stay in those lobbies, if I'm doing well or getting trounced.

Makes a difference when you know the people playing are just having fun. It's no fun if people really push the competativeness. Makes me go to tryhard mode, and honestly, that isn't any fun at all. Win or lose.

Level 4

in reply to HaitianCreation

LOL @ Ghamorra. Vsat = up, spawns = right up my jacksy. Its as if all spawn logic put into the game is removed when vsat goes up. 3arc says "You got a Vsat? Well you can handle this spawning trio 3 feet behind you then!!".

The other one that nails me every time is; Vsat up - prefire around corner - still he manages to drill me. You'd think that if you get ya Vsat, then youve probably got a 90% chance of getting your final streaks.... Not for me, not on Bo2

Answer to OP. My good games come and go in phases. Depends on connection/party/people you play. I think its different all the time. Its when your in the "goldylocks zone" of all 3 that you get your finest games.

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

I was watching one of Thunders videos and the dude is in a completly different spot than the VSAT tells him, this happens to me also, where you look at the VSAT and when you die the dude is in a completely different place, I feel like the VSAT has more lag than it should or the camera angles are effed.

Level 25

Yeah i saw the video, lovin thunder atm. Vsat connection or camera angles are definitely nuts. Either that or im losing my mind.

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

If I have my VSAT up I try to be as campy as possible, like hide and wait for the person to bo by me and shoot him in the back, I've just gotten burned too many times by those shotguns or pistols when I have my VSAT up.

Level 25

My best games are on HC TDM with a party of 6. Thee friends i play with work well together and know what tto expect out of eachother we also call out enemy locations to give the team a heads up. But if im by myself i have to most fun running a pistols only  ccllass or a knife only class just to mess around.

Level 4

I agree rlbl.  I have much better games against opponents who are pretty good and who are playing their asses off to win.  I typically have terrible games against teams who do not try to win (obj. modes).  Not to mention the funnest games are games that are very close with nobody holding back (haaa...politically correct way of saying camping).

I also play terrible when in a full party.  I am stuck between two reasons.  #1.  I am playing against people who are geographically farther from me then when I play solo since it is finding somwhere that our whole team can play.  #2.  My teammates are hogging kills which means I run around more trying to find someone which in turn makes me die more often.

Ultimately it is connection followed closely by luck/skill.  Luck and skill are not completely seperate as skill can equate to more luck.  I jump out of the door and get 2 guys and the 3rd kills me while someone else waits that half a second then comes out and gets all 3 without dying.  He was luckier then I was but his patience is what made him lucky.

Level 23
Highlighted

Multiple factors, multiple answers to me its playing with a good team, a team that supports and plays well and that one thing that cannot be explained, but you just know that everything you do is almost near perfect.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

The only time i will have a good game is when the enemy team(yes all of them) are AFC(away from controller)

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Haha, those are the best! Free headshots!!

Level 25

Studios