Greatest Camping Performance Ever? The Mind Of A Camper - Discuss ;)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Greatest Camping Performance Ever? The Mind Of A Camper - Discuss ;)

in reply to Scotland-Rules

Bold statement lol

Level 14

in reply to scratch_1_more

I don't mind playing against this, its easy points, equip tactictian, 2 emp grenades and 2 blackhats, hack their trophy systems from the room underneath and lob in the emp's if they have the usual worm tools of sentry guns and guardians.

They only get their streaks if people keep blindly rushing in feeding them kills

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

gambit1969 wrote:

They only get their streaks if people keep blindly rushing in feeding them kills

+1

I have said this so many times before. Go back twice, if you get killed again stay away. But now this brings me to my next point. On standoff the other night, TDM, started the game and got 2 kills and I was running around the map and I was like, ok where is everyone. This is no joke, 5 out of the 6 enemy team were in that house that is beside B. Hopefully everyone knows where I mean. You can climb up the crates and then go through the window, you can go in through 2 different doors and then up the stairs. Now I went into that part of the map and got a double kill and then got killed by another enemy. So I was like ok I will go back, so I spawned where the A flag would be on dom, ran through the house and proceeded to go around to enter from the side where the C flag would be. There was 2 enemy players, 1 in each corner, and 3 upstairs. Now I always say stay away but what can you do when 5 out of the 6 enemy players are there lol. So I kept going back, but the thing is, I was getting double and triple kills there so that is why I went back. It wasn't me getting no kills and dying all the time.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Having engineer equiped is handy, i can see the camp being set up so i just switch to my anti worm wannabe class and wreck their plans....

I have made worm wannabes rage quit games doing this......(insert evil laugh)....

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Lol. I just prestiges to level 10 so I will be making loads of different class set ups. To counter any enemies like this

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

It was brilliant, they were freaking, i normally mute all but i turned it back on just to listen to them rage and of course they were squeekers. I nearly pissed myself laughing

Pick a gun you really like,run engineer, tactician, 2 emp, 2blackhats, thats my anti worm class.

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I had a class with blind eye, cold blooded, tactician, fhj launcher, emp x2, black hat x2 etc.

That is the thing with alot of people, they DO NOT change class, or have a class set up to counter these things. Then they cry about getting killed. All you need is to know how to counter such things and it is pretty straight forward lol.

Love hearing the squeakers though myself lol

Level 23

in reply to gambit1969

lol Great Success!

Level 14

in reply to ladylucina1

Amen +1

Level 14

in reply to gambit1969

Definitely some good logic here

Level 14

Studios