Got damn Treyarch-.-

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Got damn Treyarch-.-

in reply to HmoobIsMe

Yeah. Screw them for making a fun game!!! I can play campaign and zombies but no multiplayer. Ugh I can't wait any longer, I am going to break the disc and slit my wrists with it!

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to HmoobIsMe

Yall are to funny

Level 7

in reply to HmoobIsMe

Who the hell goes out to buy a prodcut and comes home to find out they need to have patience to use it? I call that bullshit.  At least give us some answers.  I have read through many threads here and some are suggesting buying a new PS3.  I hope no one fell for that one.  Every person on my friends list is playing just fine and all I get is an Error, Servers are unavailable.  How about beta thest this shit before releasing it!

Customer support on live chat is a complete joke.  Wait 4 hours to chat with someone that doesn't speak english all that well let alone knows WTF is going on!

End of rant

Level 1

in reply to mrplowedo

How do you beta test for over one million people online at once? You can't m

Also this happens with so many games. Blame the video game industry

Level 11

in reply to Primetime897

Its called a stress test. let EVERYONE on for a about 2 hours, make it a decent time before release so everyone will play at that time.

Level 1

in reply to Uelegy1

So if you let everyone play for 2 hours, over 1 million people are going to download a beta and play it for only 2 hours? Not that many people will even know there is a beta unless they read gaming blogs or visit the call of duty website

Level 11

in reply to Primetime897

The only way I can play is MP and only if I join a friend, then I realise they are playing custom games only as they can't join any normal or HC lobbys, this sucks ass ! they should of anticipated a huge amount of people on the 1st night.

Level 1

in reply to Primetime897

The only way I can play is MP and only if I join a friend, then I realize they are playing custom games only as they can't join any normal or HC lobby's, this sucks ass ! they should of anticipated a huge amount of people on the 1st night.

Level 1

in reply to l3AD-KARMA

OMG!!!!!! fucking errors!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to l3AD-KARMA

OMG!!!!!! fucking errors!!!!!

Level 1

Studios