Good Job Treyarch!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Good Job Treyarch!

I just froze for the first time today and see you're tracking reports. I don't know what on Earth took so long to think of it but glad you finally got to it. Hopefully now you can get this thing fixed.

This honestly isn't meant as sarcastic. I'm truly glad to see that they've FINALLY realized that the only way to really see what's happening is by checking the reports of the problems. I only wish they would have started on day 1.

BTW...everyone please please make sure you take a second and send in the reports to Sony when your system crashes. The more reports they get in the shortest period of time the faster we get to play without all the headaches. If you don't know what I'm talking about, when your PS3 crashes it now asks you if you want to send in a report of the event to Sony when you restart. Always send in the report each and every time.

Level 4
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Good Job Treyarch!

in reply to TheDigitalDoom

I have had I think a total of 4 hard freezes. However I don't mind really. I know that they are working on a solution.

I just wish the community as a whole would give them a chance and some breathing room.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I understand the frustration. People want to play a game they just bought, not sit and watch the PS3 do a recovery check of the file system.

4 freezes isn't all that bad at all. The people most upset are getting several an hour. I, myself was getting about 2-3 an hour before today.

Level 4

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I think I've had about that much. I refuse to keep abusing my system over this game.

Level 59

Studios