Getting really tired with people on Domination

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Getting really tired with people on Domination

in reply to malowry

Yep, that is why I also play games where I only need to think of myself and not worry about the objective...if I do get thrown into an ovjective based I watch how my team players are playing before I commit myself to the objective.  Maybe they should give a UAV to each player who captures a flag or increase the points for each flag capture.  Just my thoughts anyway.....

Level 3

in reply to malowry

Yep. Played a game of Dom on Grind today and had 7 caps. 3 or 4 of them were solo caps. This is why I don't play objective gamemodes unless in a party.

Level 23

in reply to malowry

This is since the release , to many people watch 100+ gameplay's ^^

But it's true , don't win a match when i'm playing solo or with a clan buddy.

And thats not the biggest problem , me and my friend having a spm of 300 and K/D 1.15.

We putted in lobby's with people that have a spm above the 400.

Also , why to try to take a flag , full of aimbotters on this game.

Revolution cheat ops 2

Ive notice that and my other friends 2 , nobody can win a single gun fight or we get lag switched / or insta killed by a peacekeeper. No recoil at all , and kill easly 3 people with a 30 gun clip while we shooting with 3 on 1 person. Seems legit right. Don't know what happend in this game , seems to be they all sniping those day's. Some only care about there K/D and don't cap flags , i have sombody in my clan only run and gun but don't play the objective. Then he say's hey look at my k/D , dude look at my score For me is sombody good if he have a high spm. I can get a K/D of 2 thats easy , just headglitch and play defensive.

Level 5

in reply to malowry

If you play solo, avoid Domination at all costs,  You need atleast 2 to 3 people that you know to play Dom with you in order to do well and win most of the time. Playing solo DOM will get you to the point of breaking the game disc.

I have no idea what happened, but when the game first came out alot of people were helping capping flags and such, now it's like nobody cares anymore and will run by it not helping. I stopped playing DOM.

Level 6

in reply to malowry

I play DOM pretty much 100% of the time party or no party.  However, I'm about ready to give up.  I've played objective games since MW but for some reason, BO2 seems to have done the exact opposite of promoting objective play.  People aren't exactly playing the objective, but they are hanging around the objective since you still reap higher scorestreak rewards for killing attackers, defenders, capture kills, etc.  Players tend to just hang around the objective rather than actually capturing the objective to win.  They only care about their precious scorestreaks, not the team win or team objective.

The high end scorestreak rewards and youtube have basically ruined objective based team play IMO.

Merc Mode was ruined by making it Mosh Pit style and the only other option for solo play minus party is FFA which isn't the most fun to spend your time playing.  There needs to be some better playlists created for the solo players since parties are pretty much the only way to enjoy the current objective modes.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

Don't get me started on Free for All.  In my experience, it's basically a match to find out who the best corner camper is.  I feel like an idiot sometimes when I run with my Vector K10 class knowing that everyone's sitting in corners and ADSing at doorways.

Level 3

in reply to malowry

i began giving up dom on mw2. i didnt buy mw3 and i wont buy anymore cod after bo2. i totally gave dom up in bo1. td or hardcore game mode other than hc dom. dom is for kd wh0res.  stats are the downfall of console fps gaming.

Level 7

in reply to malowry

I don't care about stats - I like to have fun.  With a full party domination is fun.  As a random in Dom. it is not. I find that I can lose to people who are worse than me at this game (which is pretty tough) because they roll as a team and play the objective. I end up getting frustrated because everyone on my team has like an over 1 KDR and 20-35 kills - but we lose - WTF?  Or even worse, you finally clear out the B flag and you think your team is going to hop on it, but no, they take off and go running to the spawn, and you die because they missed them, and all of a sudden there are 3 guys shooting at you...

Treyarch should give you an XP award/medal for dieing at the B flag, it doesn't have to be significant, but at least I would know by looking at a combat record if a random lobby is worth staying in.

FFA and HC TDM is what I play when I am by myself.  Or zombies...

Level 3

in reply to malowry

I used to play alot of DOM. It was my fav game mode. But I have taken a good break from it and from this post I think I will stay away lol. When I played, for the first month or so everything was good. But then I lost count of the games where I would be capping B and a teammate would literally run past me and not bother to help capping.

But, to make this worse the teammate would only be gone by the flag and then get killed lol. Then I am looking at the screen and it is about 1 second away from me capping it and I am like yes yes yes....... then BOOM, I get shot because of the wait of solo capping.

I also hate when in randoms, playing dom, you cap the home flag and B, so I am like ok I will patrol an area around B to protect it etc, then all of a sudden you hear that we are capping the other flag and we have the trip cap then and the spawns mess up. I have got the trip cap but that was with clan members. Going for the trip cap playing solo is totally stupid imo

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

agreed... There is often a couple of people who insist on going into the other spawn... Usually a trip cap with randoms means getting totally dominated as people do not know which flag to protect because people are not working together.

Activision Ambassador

Studios