Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Getting owned by lag

in reply to t-fibby

I came on here to say that I have been experiencing the same lag/hit detection problems since the 1.03 patch.  Everything was fine before the patch but the game is almost unplayable now.  The crazy thing is that I've noticed some of the worst lag/hit detection when I am host.

PatmanJones

in reply to t-fibby

This is so frustating. Before the patch 1.03, I didn't notice any lag compensation, the connection was really good. But after this patch, everyting changed. i now get killed by a guy running around a corner, before I even start to shoot. I send Treyarch a message, to tell them they should do something, they only thought my connection got a problem. Dude, I've got 28 Mbps downloading and 1 Mbps uploading, and a decent 35 ping. Don't tell me that it's my connection. So I hope this will be fixed on the next patch, that will hopefuly come out as quick as possible...

AzarOx

in reply to AzarOx

Completely agree, let's keep this discussion going so it can actually be noticed! Something needs to be done to the servers!

OneMoreGame

in reply to t-fibby

bump

x-Smoke-x

in reply to t-fibby

LAG must have a pretty amazing K/D. It's killed sooooo many people and never dies!

azn_chic

in reply to t-fibby

I don't know if it's lag, or just the sheer fact that the game relies on a 'host' instead of having dedicated servers. There's a ton of ridiculous moments where I walk around a corner, see a guy, and he kills me virtually instantly, practically fired before I was around the corner on my screen. I decide to watch the Kill Cam, and I see myself walking like those new players around the corner, and actually being AROUND the corner for almost a whole second on the other guys' screen. The other issue is where you shoot, and your bullets kind of..Disintegrate, since you were supposedly already dead. Yeah, very nice, I'm sure that makes up a good 30% of my total deaths in this game.

Erijian_Aruseus

Studios