Getting owned by lag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Getting owned by lag compensation

in reply to pope_johnpaul

lol without having a stroke... right now i'm developing an anurism in my brain from rage! hopefully the patch sorts it

Level 3

in reply to pope_johnpaul

Yeah it's just getting worse. Just played 2 matches of Dom in League play, there you can have a decent connection usually but unfortunately lag is present there if you get unlucky. After winning the first match i thought okay this is fun, then come next match i get paired up with a team that had 3 guys not making a single capture in dom nor defending the objective, after the first half 4 out of 6 on my team rage quits and we end up losing by over a 100 with me going something liie 18-18 with 8 caps. I just cannot seem to win with this game, i get shitty team mates and horrendous lag in pubs, and shitty team mates league play as well.

It's too late to get the 3g stick today, maybe getting one tomorrow so i can too have a 120ms "base ping" to level the playingfield with all of these multinational lobbies i am being put into. It's that or just stop playing CoD for good, i already raged a full year with MW3 and will not repeat that, might just as well join the effing lag team hailing from France, Spain and Italy.

Level 7

in reply to t-fibby

If they could use MW3 Lag Compensation code I'd rather go with that than this sht.

Level 3

in reply to ARC-FLASH-

returned my copy of of mw 3 two weeks after release because of this annoying gamebreaking issue.

it sucks even more so because i'm a heavy Shotgun user and the killcams are so ridiculous - i don't mind if maybe several bullets from my evo III rapid fire (  like the sound of it: rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiit  - mag empty ;-) ) won't show up there ( although this sucks too) but  one of two fired buckshots not showing up is truly not acceptable because with this bullcrap happening you just signed your own death warrant.....

Can't emphasize this enough: FIX IT (please - with sugar on top).

We paid decent money for this game - so we want it to function right!

Level 1

in reply to D00Msay3r82

i got into playing with shotties in MW3 (MW2 had them as secondaries so i treatef them as such, shotties in BO were asfull) and trying to get all shotties golden so i can get a diamond camo for my Remington pump, which i abasoletely love, but lag does screw you over playing with these more than it does with full autos, you might need 2 shots from the Remington to kill a lagger, 3 at it's worse, and you a limited time to aim the KSG properly because the enemy is 0,5s atleast ahead of you..

Level 7

in reply to ARC-FLASH-

MW3 lagged a lot worse for me, i rage quited like 20 times per day due to lag only to ve butten either in the same lobby, or an evem worse lobby.

And we have to remember the has been out a week, they will tweak it. I get frustarating lag, some good matches but not anything compared to MW3, in Bo2 i finish most matches because i can stop rushing which often helps but pisses me of if i wanna play with a shottie and not headglitch carefull accross the corners with an AR equipped with the MMS.

Level 7

in reply to t-fibby

hit them where it hurts people, do not buy there season pass unless your happy that this situation gets rectified in a timely fashion, patch 1.03 ruined this game.

Level 2

in reply to HOSTINGPOS1

That's for certain, i am not paying for something i cannot play. I bought the Elite Premium and got shafted there with the discounts to the DLC so that it would've been cheaper to get separetly, and the fact that playing with DLC made MW3 lag even more. Not making the same mistake.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to t-fibby

Well im sure not buying the maps if this i how the lag comp is gonna stay... Free ripped off after buying this game sure not gonna put anymore into no wonder sale are down and dropping with these bunch of clowns.

Level 12

in reply to t-fibby

Level 1

Studios