Getting Placed In Losing Games

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Getting Placed In Losing Games

in reply to Stutterdecoy

I think the penalty for backing out of a game needs to be high, like so high people who do it a lot won't be able level up. I'm playing for fun but to quit just feels terrible to me, I won't do it. I will play outnumered.

Just play League instead, you can only join at the start of League games.  It is awesome that there is probation for serial quitters, if a kid flips over the checkers board cause he is losing he belongs in time out! When was that institued?

Level 2

in reply to Stutterdecoy

While I have experienced this too... literally got added to a losing game in seconds before round was over, but fact is, I've been added to winning games where I didn't get a single kill in last moments, too.

I literally never rage quit... then again, my stats are not my concern, just good game play.  but clearly players getting out early on purpose or due to connection issue is why folks get added to winning or losing games...and since people are more likely to quit when losing, stands to reason odds are you'll be added to losing games.  Not sure how to fix that for 'fairness' bc as mentioned above, if you join a massive beat down game there's no way for you to turn it around in mere seconds... I just laugh it off and wait for game to restart.

Then again... I've been on a winning team or losing team and seen new players added that do turn it around and dramatically change game play.  again, sometimes I benefit, sometimes not, but I am far more concerned with host migration killing games than this issue.  can't tell you how many games where I was on winning team and suddenly host migrates and connection is lost... in fact, my stats were reset after just that situation and I was Prestige 4 lvl 26...

Anyway... love the game. 

Level 2

in reply to Stutterdecoy

Everyone paid their money for the game. If someone doesn't want to be forced to play on teams getting the crap pounded out of them they don't have to. It's the player's choice.

Level 1

in reply to Stutterdecoy

At least you got thrown into a game that wasn't halfway over.  I get thrown into games that have less than a minute left.  The worst was when I got thrown into a game that I didn't even get to play.  When the screen finally came up it said "DEFEAT" and then I got kicked to the lobby.  WTF?  LOL.

Level 1

in reply to Stutterdecoy

They should have a white flag perk where if your team is losing by more than 50 points ( objective game modes) you throw it down and a circle comes up so if 4 out of six people get on the circle the other team immediatly wins and the game is over. No need for rage quitting, just quitting. But this would lead to other problems as well, so i wouldnt know how to effectivily implement this, so much is at stake

Level 7

in reply to Af739

now wat if one of the player decides he doesnt wanna get on

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to Stutterdecoy

i tell you what you can do before joining the match is when you get thrown into a lobby just go to spectating and see how the game is going before you join. if you do not select a class and spawn the match does not count against you. thats what i do before going head first on the chopping block.

Level 10

in reply to Stutterdecoy

On my other account playing solo, I always get thrown OUT of a waiting lobby and INTO another game that is in progress (sometimes just started, sometimes losing massively)...

I seriously don't get it I was just making classes and boom screen goes black and then the match loading screen starts, I check the scoreboard and none of the players from the lobber I was just in are in the match I just joined...

Level 7

Studios