Gamestop Tournament Monday sign up prior 9pm confusion

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Gamestop Tournament Monday sign up prior 9pm confusion

Ok so I got a text today at around 16:45 instructing me to do the following:

Gamestop:COD BO2 avail 12:01am Tue, 30% trade bonus, Midnight purchases require check-in at register prior to 9pm

I went to my local gamestop to pay the rest of my purchase on my pre-order when I got there there was a sign outside on door-(Tournament Moday sign up prior 9pm). I went in and asked the person when a good time to come in tomorrow would be and the gamestop clerk said did you sign up?

I was like no. He then said oh we are full right now. you can't sign up. I'm like wtf when is a good time to be here? Oh around 9pm and 12 the gamestop employee said.  These idiots that work at gamestop are way to brain dead and mislead you.  That's all I have to say about that idiot. I guess I will if I do go to the midnight release I will be there before 9pm. If not then I will just wait later that tuesday and walk in and get it. Hope someone learns from this.

Level 9
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Gamestop Tournament Monday sign up prior 9pm confusion

in reply to Spaceboss

I was confused when I got the text. Yes, I got a text from gamestop.

So, to get rid of the confusion, I'm going to go at around 2pm today and ask. If possible, I will register and come back at 9pm to wait in line.

Level 9

Studios