Gameplay advice to all: Express your own.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Gameplay advice to all: Express your own.

in reply to Izjar11

weather playing alone or in a party on objective game modes use

wait for it.........

TACTICAL INSERTION

thats right the boosters best weapon this thing will keep u close to the objective and has help me win games all by myself but i hate it when the objective is one way and the team runs the other way and on top of that there so bad they keep feeding the enemy

sometimes i feel like saying i will love u till death do us part just so they play the objective or atleast take out the uav lol

i have class with FHJ and flak jacket with tac and betties trying to do so many things at once not surprising i die a lot

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

I have to start to learn how to use tac inserts in domination. Good advice.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

we should do it together send me a missed message at the same name as here and ill add u

Level 24

I have not been able to play consistently because I suffer from some "host migration" bug. But add me egotrip7809 < in the invite, message body let me know you from the forums> I tend to delete if I do not recognize the name.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

My advice is that there should be no ONE class for you to use. Sure it may be well rounded but we have a potential of 10 custom classes with 10 slots each, thats 100 things to choose from.
It's better to have 10 classes suited for 10 different ways to play instead of 1 class which kinda sorta works on them all a little bit maybe.

Level 3

in reply to SillySaxon

but u cant tell some1 to make i can make ten same classes yes u can call me stupid dum watever but u cant make me change my classes

and any ways most idiots dont know wat there doing

Level 24

in reply to Izjar11

Use stock, ADS around corners - never, ever sprint into areas where you suspect an enemy to be. I have killed so many people who just run around the corner, and I have my sights up on theei chest before they can even see I'm there.

Run away from fights you can't win. No point peeking back out if you are badly wounded and the guy has a TF LMG.

Don't wait for the enemy to walk into your path, go to them. The way lag comp works means the person who forced the issue has the upper hand, especially if you are ADS'ing with stock when you close on them.

Level 3

in reply to xMr_Brightside

lol these guys who aim b4 turning corners or who move around ads really make me mad

good strategy but pisses me off but i rarely run into these guys of players and no i will not play against u

running away from fights u cant win u should tell me that im like the red bull cant stop till i hit my target

Level 24

That's because it works I'm an AR/LMG man almost completely, so the time to ADS will get me killed if I don't use stock and ADS first.

I can guess your class; PDW Silenced with Laser, Ghost, EMP nade, C4. Am I close?

Level 3

in reply to xMr_Brightside

lol naw i do have a pdw setup but dont use it trying to comple other challenges

i run n gun regardless of the weapon in my hand

pistol lmg sniper crossbow assault shield smg assault rifles

if ads fast is hard for try dexterity and quickdraw ull have smg ads speed

btw trying to get betty kills atm

Level 24

Studios