Game Freezing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Game Freezing

Why is my game constantly freezing?! In game.. in parties.. in zombies!?!? The game just suddenly freezes and then I have to restart my PS3?!? Then when I turn my PS3 back on it thinks the system was currupted then I have to do a system scan! This has been happening with my friends too and we want this issue fixed ASAP!

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Game Freezing

in reply to sirskillsalot

Need to do something soon, 10 times today frozen and hard re-boot required.  Only consolation for me my PS is brand new so if it fuc*ks up Sony will get it back.

Level 30

atleast you can play something i didnt play for 3 days now no zombies no multiplayer like WTF is this.!!! plus the game freezes on me on loading screen everytime if im not offfline i cant even pass the loading screen wooowww i feel like throwing the cd and breaking it

Level 1

Dude! I thought I was the only person experiencing these freezes. My PS3 is the SS model CECH-4001B. x1UPx_GODLIKE is my PSN.

Level 1

in reply to x1UPx

all these lockups arised after the 1.0.2 broken patch that made the game unstable and graphics fuzzy...im sure the patch they release will fix this stuff...

Level 3

Studios