Forum Feedback

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Forum Feedback

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I am having people added to my friends list that I did not agree too or ask to do so. The forum is just adding them and I cannot delete them. It should ask if you want them added and not automatically do so then tell you about it later.

Somehow I was finally able to delete them but now it will not let me dismiss the message where they were first added. Says there is an error saving changes and to refresh page. I do so and try again and get the same error.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

People will able to freely add each other as friends. It will have no impact on you.

There are issues with dismissing these items. It's being looked into.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

It is an issue by allowing people to freely add someone else. If I don't know them I don't want them added as a Friend( for they are not) and it should not be allowed. It was not allowed on the previous forums. I don't want people following me just because they can without my approval and when you cannot change privacy settings without it saying there is an error as well. it is poor design to allow this.

I guess I will have to delete everyone that does then which will be annoying. So yes it does have an impact on me. Those that are on my friends list is because I wanted them there. Not because some random decided they wanted to be there and was just added because so.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

It is an issue by allowing people to freely add someone else. If I don't know them I don't want them added as a Friend( for they are not) and it should not be allowed. It was not allowed on the previous forums. I don't want people following me just because they can without my approval and when you cannot change privacy settings without it saying there is an error as well. it is poor design to allow this.

I guess I will have to delete everyone that does then which will be annoying. So yes it does have an impact on me. Those that are on my friends list is because I wanted them there. Not because some random decided they wanted to be there and was just added because so.

Point taken, but people could/can follow you without your permission regardless if they are your friend or not through the use of third party and some first party means.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

yes but not nearly as easy as it has now been made. I basically cleared out my profile because of this. The only thing they can now see is what I post in an actual discussion now which is and was public beforehand.

privacy settings are still not working correctly either. still cannot change any of them at all.

Level 70

Studios