Flak Jacket - Bad design

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Flak Jacket - Bad design

in reply to TRU11

I only use Fj in one on my classes, and I rarely die by an explosive.

Betties are easily avoidable if you take care. And with engineer you don't have to take care at all.

Noobtubes are not very popular because are nearly useless even if you are not using FJ.

FJ reduces the damage of explosive by 66% Two grenades will kill you but only if both of them land very near of you.

What FJ should do is reduce the damage drop with distance of the explosive by 66%

Lets say that the maximum distance at with you can be killed by a C4 explosive is 10 meters. With FJ it should be 3.3 metes

What it actually does if the exploive damage at impact point is 200 points, it drops to 33 points.

Put some skill in  not dying instead of just using Perk.

Level 4

in reply to Miles_Teg

they cant do that cause it would it almost impossible to play some modes and it would be completely useless on HC.

for someone that played alomst 300 hours of HQ i can say that even there i died by alot of explosives even with FJ.

i would almost impossible to capture an HQ cause the constant spamming of explosives would kill everyone near a HQ lol.

Same with domination, hardpoint and demolition.

the way you want it , you just want players to sit back and spamm a certain point with explosives so they can rack up easy points and kills.

after a kill near a point is worth alot more then random kills.

the slight balance this game already has will be gone.

The already nerfed ghost to the point that i light up when in the proces of capturing a point.

now you guys wanna make me an easier target because all someone has to do is throw or fire an explosive near a point and im dead lol.

maybe you should put some skill in killing instead of relying on an explosive doing the dirty work.

FJ is now a great counter for those who think they can run at someone and throw C4 and get that easy kill lol.

No you get shot in the face trying to pull that crap.

Level 27

in reply to Miles_Teg

Just my personal opinion but its pretty strong in hardcore game modes. Its kind of silly that a person dies from two shots in the ankle from a pistol, but not a c4 five inches from the face.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to Miles_Teg

I do agree that flak jacket is particularly stronger in this game than previous versions. I have thrown grenades, hit the person near by with RPGs, SMAWs, and they still do not die. I really do not care, but yea its stronger than ever.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Miles_Teg

Think of it less as a "jacket" and more as an "impenetrable Snuggie".

Level 10

in reply to Miles_Teg

Never has flak jacket or tactical mask been implemented better at any COD game. They are just perfect.

Level 10

in reply to Miles_Teg

Flak Jacket+Engineer+Tac Mask

Won't have to worry about anything but gunfights.

Level 10

in reply to s_paw1

I've been noticing that even with tac mask, concussions slow you down enough to get shot in th eback, along with FJ.

Level 25

Studios