Finally started getting Swarms.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Finally started getting Swarms.

in reply to offthewall21

Meh. 

Level 9

in reply to offthewall21

I've found swarm to be very hit and miss in terms of getting you kills.  If most of the enemy are running blind eye you can be lucky to get 2-3 kills, which really isn't worthy of the effort to get.  Obviously if the enemy aren't running blind eye then it can be a great reward.  But any person facing a swarm with half a brain dies once and switches to a class with blind eye.  If everybody did that then you'd never get more than six kills with a swarm in a regular game.

I only play domination, and I find hellstorm and lightning strike the best for racking up a good kill rate.  At least with them it doesn't matter what the enemy runs, drop it on flags or their spawn area and you are guarantee'd kills and you can get three or four of each in one match.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

not to mention:
"swarm inbound"
-entire other team leaves except that 1 guy using blind eye-

the only "high" streak i really use anymore is vsat due to consistency and if you're solo, your teammates usually need the help because most of them don't have hands, eyes, or ears

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

PerkyNipzz wrote:

your teammates usually need the help because most of them don't have hands, eyes, or ears

You've met the team mates I get then.  Most of them don't have a head either, if they do it seems to me to be an empty shell...

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

agreed ive been in lobbies where both team have empty shells lol i had 85 or so kills and got 5 vsats but the second person on my team only had 9 kills

Level 24

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

i had a domination where i threw out 7 vsats and emps and still lost and another one with about 5 vsats and stealth choppers and still lost

then yesterday we were in the lead by about 100 and somehow only won by 2 points, at which point i went back to theater and noticed that while we were being triple capped, my teammates would spawn near A or C flag and run straight to mid

there's only so much one person can do l:

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

lol real defintion of headless chickens

Level 24

in reply to offthewall21

Yeah, some people will back out even if they hear that the enemy has a VSAT. I'm not sure if it's just that I'm on PS3, but whenever a high scorestreak gets put up only half of the lobby seems to quit lol. If the host sucks, nobody seems to rejoin...otherwise new players will keep coming in.

Level 7

Studios