Favorite zombie map and worst zombie map so far?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Favorite zombie map and worst zombie map so far?

What is your favorite zombie map and worst zombie map so far? Why?

My favorite zombie map would be Cotd because it wasn't too easy but not too hard. It had 2 WWs and a way to get all the perks. The EE had a good story and a decent reward. Overall, I always had a good time on that map.

My least favorite zombie map would be Green Run because it was crap. Tranzit took forever to get setup and had a bad EE with a bad reward. The survival maps are too small and the lava just sucks.

Level 2
20 REPLIES

Re: Favorite zombie map and worst zombie map so far?

in reply to Socialkilla1

My favorite map was Ascension. some pretty good training spaces and the wonder weapons are perfect for the map All is good except for those space monkeys!!!!

My least favorite is NT zombies, too cramped, everything is so expensive, no new wonder weapon, perks come randomly and they are random upon spawning.

Level 2

in reply to Socialkilla1

Worst Zombie Map: Dead Ops Arcade. Do I really need to explain why I strongly dislike this so called map?

Best Zombie Map: Shangri-La

Shangri-La in my opinion is the most aesthetically pleasing maps I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing in a Call of Duty game. The lighting, the eclipse, the jungle in the distance and all of the details tossed in makes this a map to behold. Coupled with the fact of every single perk being included and a unique wonder weapon is the ice on the cake.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to VileClown

Shangri-La is just a beautiful map. That map is unique which is why it is in my top five.

Level 17

in reply to Socialkilla1

Socialkilla wrote:

My favorite zombie map would be Cotd because it wasn't too easy but not too hard. It had 2 WWs and a way to get all the perks. The EE had a good story and a decent reward. Overall, I always had a good time on that map.

My least favorite zombie map would be Green Run because it was crap. Tranzit took forever to get setup and had a bad EE with a bad reward. The survival maps are too small and the lava just sucks.

Level 34

in reply to Socialkilla1

My favorite map is bus depot because it doesn't have characters, wonder weapons, or perks.

My least favorite map is Der Riese because it has a pack a punch, characters, perks, a wonder weapon, bowie knife, hide and seek, and good killing spots.

JK

My favorite map is probably Der Riese simply because it was the most innovative and it's always fun to play.

My least favorite map is Green Run, it had lots of potential and could have been one of the best maps yet but 3arc f()cked it up and made it the worst, the map is overall a huge mess and definitaly not worth being known as the first map of 3arcs "biggest" zombie expirience yet.

Level 18

in reply to Socialkilla1

My favorite map is Der Riese, it is amazing!!!

My least favorite is dead ops...but not counting  dead ops I would have to say my least favorite is five. I know I will get a lot of a hate for this but I don't like five because there is nowhere to go I like the challenge but it is almost impossible to get to high rounds with randoms and most of my friends aren't to crazy about zombies

Level 6

in reply to overlandpark

My favorite map is Burie...I mean Ascension because I liked how you could launch the rocket and it was the first map to have PHD! There are really good training spots and its not to easy or hard.

My least favorite is FARM SURVIVAL because there is NO pack a punch and only 4 perks. It could have had so much more but NoOoOoOo its really bad IMO

Level 4

in reply to Forum_Guy

I wasn't counting survival maps in mine but anyways what does IMO mean????

Level 6

in reply to overlandpark

In my opinion. And besides survival maps Im gonna go with Nuketown Zombies

Level 4

Studios