Favorite Map and Gun

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Favorite Map and Gun

Personally, my favorite map is Raid. It's a great map for Micheal Myers which me and my friends play almost every day. I also tend to destroy the enemy team on it.

My favorite gun is the Vector. Everyone tells me that it's not as good as the Skorpion or the MP7, but I'm keeping up a 2.60ish k/d with it, so I'm going to stick with it.

What are your favorite guns and maps?

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Favorite Map and Gun

in reply to YouAllAreBad

PDW and MP7.  Probably Raid and Slum for the map.

Level 35

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Myself, I've got a soft spot for Express, it's where I got my first Bloodthirsty medal and Lighting Strike.

Favorite gun? The MK 48 LMG. Turns out, for such a cerebral player, I suck at the precise stuff. Suppression fire ALL THE WAY.

Level 1

in reply to YouAllAreBad

MSMC or Type 25..

Yemen or Drone

Level 1

in reply to YouAllAreBad

At the moment its the M27

Favorite maps probably Carrier and Hijacked

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

My favorite gun is probably the Scar-H or FAL so far. I have only prestiged once though so far, and havn't played with a lot of the guns.

Favorite maps are Hijacked and Turbine, since I hardly ever get to play on them and I generally use my shotgun class on hijacked, and sniper on Turbine(I dont use those on any other maps really).

Level 4

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Fave guns are the r870 shotgun (thinks thats the name lol) and the fal. Ive got 1 more challenge for gold shotgun which ive prestiged once and my fal is gold, prestiged twice. Always have a class with them both on.

Fave maps are express and standoff, i like raid too tho.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Gotta agree on the vector its a nasty little gun I like the silencer ext mag combo and also the PDW is an excellent gun.

My favourite map so far has to go to Carrier it's a good map for KC or HQ.

Level 21

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Favorite guns in no particular order are the MSMC, AN94, Scar-H and Type 25

In terms of maps Carrier, Standoff, Hijacked and Slums are the maps I do the best on. Plaza has potential too

Level 7

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Still haven't unlocked everything, but from what I've used so far I seem to do best with the MP-7 or Type 25.  Also had a really fun gameplay with the LSAT today.

For maps, I haven't really found a map that I dislike yet (Turbine is getting there, though).  I guess if I had to pick a favorite it'd be Raid or Hijacked.  That's for domination play.

Level 26

Studios