Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Fal vs smr

in reply to phxs72

I understand why you want to use SF.. but i recommend this

use

FAL

silencer/hybrid

use kap40 for close courters.

that way you have the accuracy for mid to long range and when u get into close quarters get that Kap40 out, since it dominates really any smg CQC

Level 8

in reply to Err0r_6_Is_Back

I get your point but the reason that I like the SF option is because I run an 8 sensitivity.  When I come up against a guy running a speed class that bolts past me, I have very little time to react and not die.  In this situation I have to hipfire and hope that I can turn fast enough to track him while he halo jumps and dropshots me.  Not having to think about timing my shots helps in this situation.  Sure I could use a Kap (which I do btw) but then I have to consider the switch out delay and hope that I don't miss too much as the Kap runs out of ammo very fast.  Not running a 14 sensitivity has one draw back and that is turning when you've been caught off gaurd.  By having SF on I can keep my primary out and kill the enemy with only 2 bullets landed.  Anytime that I know that I'm going into a CQC situation, I alway switch to my KAP first.  The SF option just helps when I don't know that I'm going into a CQC situation.  Again it's not a necessary attachment but it does give me and my playstyle a slight edge on a weapon that really doesn't need an attachment to be good.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

yeah, i use to run SF all the time on them, but found running it semi was way better, and i guess i minimize those suprise CQ situations because i always run awareness, so alot of the times i know when to switch before i see the enemy..

Level 8

in reply to phxs72

Isn't the top sensitivity a 10? or am i missing out on something?

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Brutorious

In every CoD prior to BO2 the top sensitivity was a 10.  However, for BO2 they redistributed the sensitivities into 14 options.  A 14 in BO2 is equivalent to a 10 in MW3.  So my 8 in BO2 is like a 6 in MW3.

Level 69

Studios