Facing the dragon achievment A enemy or boss perhaps?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Facing the dragon achievment A enemy or boss perhaps?

in reply to justinr843

I think it's a boss. In my post on one of the achievements discussions, I mentioned that if he is a boss, if you defeat him you could get a new wonder weapon which is a dragon's breath shotgun.

Level 3

in reply to epicbiscuitxxl

well the dragon will obviously be some sort of zombie in one of those chinese dragon festival suite things..... no diggidy doubt.

Level 8

in reply to justinr843

Here's my take on it. I think it's location based. We have the zombie "minion rounds" as a boss encounter of sorts so I think it will be getting to the picture from the leaderboards. Looks like a big statue. Maybe a trap to work around like the spinner in ascension. If you know how to deal wit the fire it should only kill zombies. Also I think the sliquifyer is an oil slick gun, or like others believe causes zombie "mulch" that others slip in. I'm hoping for a dragon fire trap and oil slick gun myself. Imagine 24 zombies running full tilt at you. Oil slick down, side step as fire blasts up and oil soaked zombies become a flaming screaming mess. For one bullet. That's my dream for this map. That and flinging a full train off the building.

Level 16

in reply to justinr843

If you remember in Shangri-La The JGB 3715..."Baby Maker" Had a Dragon Head on it that you stared Directly in the Face. Maybe It has something to do with this. Or that Dragon was of some Relevance.

Level 6

in reply to justinr843

To get the achievement you need to build the steam trampoline then jump to the building with the red ad green dragons on then look the first dragon in the face :-)

Level 1

in reply to bennyb1977

Yeah. I took the freight elevator down, turned the power on and took an elevator up in round one. Once you go in front of the dragon you get it.

Level 32

Studios