Excuses vs Calling someone a camper!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Excuses vs Calling someone a camper!

COD,

I have never been called a camper more times this weekend than what I remembered. Every game, no matter the outcome I was called a camper, ego = camper, hey ego your a camper, why was that ego guy getting kills he's a camper!

This is what I heard this weekend, all weekend.

My response!

What justify's you running into my sights (knowing I was at a particular location). Do you think your self the better because you "run"?

I have slowed my game down incredibly, because of the way this game plays out. More caution, more anticipation, more willing to lure you to my area.

COD, does playing a way (what ever it is) justify losing?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Excuses vs Calling someone a camper!

in reply to Izjar11
Solution
‎09-12-2012 06:15 PM

I cannot count the number of times the losing team says : look, so-and-so when negative...

In the past, there have been debates on which stat is more important: SPM, KD, WL etc..

I think the devs answered the question through the only stat that is important for league play: WL

My fav play style is run and gun for sure, but when I play objective game modes, I slow do for the win. I like to go looking for enemies, but if I know multiple enemies is advancing on a location I have 3 choices:

A - Run in the opposite direction like a coward

B - Run into them face on, hoping to take them all out

C - Stay put, take a tactical position, and wait for them to run in front of my gun.

Anyone who says that C is not the right choice, is an idiot.  Many times I get yelled at for "camping", and then I get killed by that same player head glitching behind a barrel...

Hypocrites.

Activision Ambassador
50 REPLIES

in reply to Izjar11

If you compare launch night till now the games taken a total 180 in terms of rushing vs. slow playing. A lot of people are slowing their game down and head glitching compared with how many insane rushers there were in the first few day. I barely move now because of the connection, it works and I get a good K/D and help my team win, but I don't really enjoy playing like that so I've played the game way less than I would have. I could care less if people call me a camper, I'm not gonna get owned by lag comped hip sprayers.

Level 13

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I think that probably happens in most games after the players memorize the maps.

Level 20

in reply to Izjar11
Solution
‎09-12-2012 06:15 PM

I cannot count the number of times the losing team says : look, so-and-so when negative...

In the past, there have been debates on which stat is more important: SPM, KD, WL etc..

I think the devs answered the question through the only stat that is important for league play: WL

My fav play style is run and gun for sure, but when I play objective game modes, I slow do for the win. I like to go looking for enemies, but if I know multiple enemies is advancing on a location I have 3 choices:

A - Run in the opposite direction like a coward

B - Run into them face on, hoping to take them all out

C - Stay put, take a tactical position, and wait for them to run in front of my gun.

Anyone who says that C is not the right choice, is an idiot.  Many times I get yelled at for "camping", and then I get killed by that same player head glitching behind a barrel...

Hypocrites.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

Yes RL,

Question is does it matter? Meaning does pegging someone else as a "whatever" improve YOUR game? Who really cares?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think it makes people feel better after having the floor cleaned with their face.  It is kinda like someone falling down the stairs and getting up and yelling : "I meant to do that!"

It is ridiculous, but it is a subconscious way of saving face (failing though)

Activision Ambassador

it is isn't it! Great way of stating it

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Bleh, camper has no meaning anymore, its just become the battle cry of the loser.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

Doc_SoCal wrote:

Bleh, camper has no meaning anymore, its just become the battle cry of the loser.

right, this game has proved that more than before!

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

need some tissues?

Level 1

Studios