Everythings gone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Everythings gone

The same thing has happened to me, servers down and everything. not only that when i finally get past playing online all my stats are reset. i was a prestige 4 36 now im a level 1, 4 gold guns everythings gone. My emblem and Calling card is still there, but everything takes forever to load.. Will my stats go back to normal when all this stops?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Everythings gone

in reply to Elijahsaboss

WTF is going on tonight. The servers aren't working everyone is getting their stats reset. I'm glad I've been playing through the AC series for the past couple of weeks. Things seem to be getting really messed up.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

I was playing fine last night, Also my brother was playing this morning nothing was wrong except he was knocked back a couple levels.

Level 1

in reply to Elijahsaboss

Something seems to have happened today because there have been alot of threads about the servers being down and people getting rolled back. Hopefully 3arc fix this and good luck getting your stuff back

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Thanks man!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Elijahsaboss

Please check this out.

My Rank and Stats Have Been Unexpectedly Reset

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Fox, everytime i click the link once i link my account it just comes back to the forum page. do i just start a new forum asking for a my rank back?

Level 1

Studios