End of the transit Crew?(Spoiler)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

End of the transit Crew?(Spoiler)

How can we assume that this is the end of the transit crew? After Maxis EE he tells the transit crew that he will destroy the world which makes me think that they will b back to stop Maxis a person that they thought they could trust. And in the Rictofen EE he takes control of Samuel, but doesnt seem to want to kill the other members of the transit crew and evens says something like that he will let Samuel do as he wants he will just b in his head. In both EE the transit crew live on its not like they are stuck under ground they have a teleporter right there in the backyard to get out of the Buried underground.

My thoughts is that in the final DLC we will get both crews one setting up something in the Real WOrld(transit crew(with Samtofen)) and the other crew in the Aether(old crew(with RictoSam)), I think that we will get the option to choose wat we want to be right at the begining of the game.

So wat do u guys think, do you think that the transit crew will b coming back? or do u think they will just kill them off and never finish there story?

Level 5
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: End of the transit Crew?

in reply to saikillerX

I didn't recall seeing "spoiler" alert in your title?

Edit: You've already spoiled it for me now. I'm telling mom.

Level 4

Re: End of the transit Crew?(Spoiler)

in reply to saikillerX

who the hell is samtofen and rictosam? your an idiot dude leave the name mixing to the daily news report for faggots getting maried

Level 5

in reply to MyEpicSloth

rictoSam = sam's mind in Rictofens Body

Samtofen = Rictofen mind in Samuels Body

-srry seen rictoSam used b4 and wanted to make one up for Samuel.

Level 5

in reply to saikillerX

They won't return because ''their'' word is considered law in the world of zombies

Level 8

in reply to AmbeRose

Who is "their"?

Level 5

in reply to AmbeRose

oh f*ck off you ptg worshipper let me guess you refer to them?? if not no idea who else you mean lol

Level 7

in reply to slayerofzombs

LOLOLOL i didn't say nothing about PTG but you must know what im talking about... But i was refereing to NGT...doesn't have the same effect does it..lol

Level 8

in reply to saikillerX

why does everyone hate PTG? i dont get it..

Level 9

in reply to SparkleNova

Do u know wats funny about play the game they did all the cool stuff on MOTD but didnt find sh*t in Buried they just keep making videos on what other people did, and then they said that they went through all the other EE viideos and found mistakes, WTF if they did the EE with mistakes how did they finish it.

Level 5

Studios