Emblem creator ban, overly used buy other players in the wrong way in Black ops 2 ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Emblem creator ban, overly used buy other players in the wrong way in Black ops 2 ?

in reply to WhatzHisName

Well actually it wasn't always a symbol of war it was first a religious symbol but lets not lie here I didn't make it because of that I made it simply because I wanted to do so. The fact that I get banned on my First offense is completely dumb but it is also completely dumb of me for bringing this upon myself also it wasn't offensive to the guy that reported me he was just mad because I was killing them.

Level 1

Re: Emblem creator ban, overly used buy other players in the wrong way in Black ops 2 ?

in reply to NefSiN

So you created a Nazi symbol, a symbol synonymous with the death of around 6 million people and used by far right and racist groups the world over.  Then you come on here to complain and expect sympathy , in the words of Nelson Muntz – Ha ha!

I’m glad you posted this, at least now we have proof that they are doing something

Level 5

in reply to 1971wilko

Well atleast this helped in some way, an yes it was my fault but I don't  see way I get the huge slap on the wrist for a war symbol, this is a war game, war symbols should be excepted and yes I know it was a big war with lots of deaths towards harmless people, but thats war an thats what this game is, also no I don't want sympothy I'm actually glad to see a lot of mature people at there that thinks this was a faulty action of my doing I was just trying to see if this has happened to other people on there first offense. Thanks for reading this though.

Level 1

in reply to NefSiN

I don't know about the numbers of people getting the ban the first time, but there are far less Swastika's around then there were in the first month of the game.

Level 10

in reply to NefSiN

treyarch clearly states in the official black ops COC (code of conduct) that even a first offense is a ban from using the emblem editor. and a nazi insignea is cosidered an offensive emblem... you deserve your ban now lay down and take it.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NefSiN

Hello,

We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios