Easy way or hard way?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Easy way or hard way?

Okay, recently, all my stats were reset to zero. My diamond sniper rifles gone. My two extra customs gone. I was at prestige 2:level 36. I've contacted cutpurse, but I'm still undergoing issues with linking my multiplayer account, even though my elite obviously recognizes it. So, this is my question to you guys:
Should I raise cain until I get my account back, or just work my way up again? OR, should I just say "Fuck this!" and sell the game. I'm kind of against that one though.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Easy way or hard way?

in reply to arigon15
Solution
‎12-02-2013 05:53 PM

If you multiplayer account is connected to your profile here, try looking in the Support section for help.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back/

If you can't get help with this, I would consider just doing it over again. I had this problem a few months ago and just worked my way back up again.

Level 21
4 REPLIES

in reply to arigon15

arigon15 wrote:

Should I raise cain until I get my account back, or just work my way up again? OR, should I just say "**** this!" and sell the game. I'm kind of against that one though.

What do you ultimatly prefer?

If I were in your shoes ~ I would work my way back.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I've already started a different path, through SMGs. I just don't feel sniping anymore.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to arigon15
Solution
‎12-02-2013 05:53 PM

If you multiplayer account is connected to your profile here, try looking in the Support section for help.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back/

If you can't get help with this, I would consider just doing it over again. I had this problem a few months ago and just worked my way back up again.

Level 21

in reply to deadimpact

And again, it gave me the same stuff about linking my MP account, which is already connected. Thank you very much though.

Level 2

Studios