Early Access Die Rise PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: Early Access Die Rise PS3

in reply to SST_Forever

yeah my original post prolly confused you a litlle...

but this was kinda my whole point "The map, if it's finished, sucks"

I still think its more though, zielinski said death wasnt the only ending

Level 1

in reply to RichYungGun

There is an alternate ending

1: You rage quit.
2: You lose connection to host.

3: System crashes

Level 7

in reply to JD-ILLusiONS-JD1

PS3 gets it after xbox because you do not have to pay for psn like you do xbox live so i'd think its fair if you pay to play online you should get online content first. This said not sure but this may mean xbox puts some of the money they get from this into major competing game titles to make sure they get the newest content first. I don't know if its still done like this but its why a lot of games back in the day were xbox exclusives, xbox would pick the games up while they were being made and paid them money to make it only on xbox.

Level 10

in reply to IFirebombCopZ

Xbox don't get content first because they pay, they get content first because of the contract they have.

Level 6

in reply to IFirebombCopZ

IFirebombCopZ wrote:

PS3 gets it after xbox because you do not have to pay for psn like you do xbox live so i'd think its fair if you pay to play online you should get online content first. This said not sure but this may mean xbox puts some of the money they get from this into major competing game titles to make sure they get the newest content first. I don't know if its still done like this but its why a lot of games back in the day were xbox exclusives, xbox would pick the games up while they were being made and paid them money to make it only on xbox.

No if you pay for LIVE  you're a mug.

Level 7

Studios