ELIMINATE PROBATION

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: ELIMINATE PROBATION

in reply to ameeer

Just serving first probation, the daft thing is I havent quit once! had 3 games in which some or all of opersition party left, went to host migration then bumped out.  Got a warning, played again and same happened and now have a 5 minute ban ... this is BS on a grand scale.  My editor also wont work and its starting to piss me off because I have the game on both consoles and the 360 does not have any of these issues .....

2nd Class fuuckking citizens on PS3

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

Probation #4! Screw me sideways and make me a sandwich.

Level 1

in reply to juan-less

Should've known this would've happened to us PS3 players, sort your sh!t Treyarch. I've had to reboot the PS3 3 times due to it freezing at the lobby.

Level 6

in reply to Clxmj

I swear, if it escalates to a longer probationary period or a ban, there's going to be a well-reported arson on the news tonight. (OBVIOUSLY JOKING, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF BURNING DOWN ACTIVISION/TREYARCH/DAVE ANTHONY'S HOUSE)

Level 1

in reply to juan-less

I thought it was my internet connection. I was resetting my modem testing connection settings to find out I have a 100% signal. I'm pissed I've only been able to play 3 matches succesfully.

Level 12

in reply to juan-less

Well all cods have their issues off the start and it's unfair to people who legitimately have not quit. I was un aware that BO2 had this feature that I've been begging for. 

This is great news I was going to wait a while before I bought BO2 but now I may just wait a week or so to let them sort the connection issues out.

Thanks for listening to the community 3arc not only have you punished rage quitters but also no one can complain about camping.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to aixelsyd

aixelsyd wrote:

Well all cods have their issues off the start and it's unfair to people who legitimately have not quit. I was un aware that BO2 had this feature that I've been begging for. 

This is great news I was going to wait a while before I bought BO2 but now I may just wait a week or so to let them sort the connection issues out.

Thanks for listening to the community 3arc not only have you punished rage quitters but also no one can complain about camping.

The problem with this theory is that it assumes it everyone who quits is "rage quitting". I quit matches rather frequently. Not because I care about my stats, but because I hate playing with stupid people, or I get thrown into a match in progress where I have no chance at winning.. or I'm put into a match where my team is being dominated by Air Support..

And that doesn't even touch on laggy matches, getting terrible teams, spawn trapped where you can't break out, glitchers, eventual hackers, or, as the BO2 launch is showing, problems with the game itself.

There are far too many legitimate reasons to leave a match. And if Treyarch believes this is going to stop people from quitting, they've got another thing coming. It doesn't solve the problem in Halo, and it's not going to solve the problem in Call of Duty. I give it a month, maybe 2 if they're stubborn, before they remove this "Feature" due to the sheer number of complaints.

Level 35

in reply to aixelsyd

I wouldn't say this is an "issue" in the same way an overloaded server is an issue. This is a feature that is backfiring with alarming regularity.

Level 1

in reply to juan-less

Please reference the PS3: Tracking hard lock information thread and follow the outlined instructions given.

ClaireJeepChick | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Studios