Downloaded and installled Nuke Town Zombies, But can't find it in the menu. Help please PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Downloaded and installled Nuke Town Zombies, But can't find it in the menu. Help please PS3

in reply to jackos_doctor

u dont need to beat campaign when ur at the world there green run on the left and Nevada on the right the nuketown  zombies is in nevada the right location on the map

Level 1

Re: Downloaded and installled Nuke Town Zombies, But can't find it in the menu. Help please PS3

i have the same problem, i search in my download list and only have the themes but no the maps WTF!!!!

Level 1

what gonna happen, treyrd gonna give us other code???

Level 1

i have this problem also, pre-ordered the hardend edition, went on the website to get half the dlc, then went to the PSN Store to get the themes and maps.

The themes are corrupt (they have the lightning crack over them) and do not work,

I installed them twice and still not working.

I downloaded the maps and installed them but i still only get the option for Green Run, when i go on to multi-player, i always look in private for the new maps, but there is no sign of Nuketown 2025.

Please let me know what you guys think

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to ItsPringlez

mp nuketown 2025 is under dlc playlist

Level 1

in reply to ThaiAssassin92

I dont get a DLC playlist tho, thats the problem, i have installed the maps twice now

Level 1

same problem, btw i heard u gotta beat the game

Level 1

in reply to -Raffa-

You don't have to, If it's there, it's there. If it's not, it's a bug. Simple as that.

Level 1

in reply to -Raffa-

no you dont have to beat the game

• ok i figured it out ps3 after that quick downlod you think your done but your not you have to go back in to playstation store and download the add-on from there hope this helped if not add me ill walk thorght it with you "ominie_u" with out the (")

Level 1

press right analog when on globe so world spins to get to nuketown

Level 3

Studios