in reply to Izjar11

thanks

Level 10

Re: Don't be that guy -

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

good post! just sayin'

I agree, good post

I almost thought "you" ^^ who created this Thread when I started reading it. Very you, this Thread, if I may say so IMAO

Level 31

in reply to cybizzorg

Ha, This post is priceless, yet so true, cause I've had the SAME stuff happening to me.

Level 4

in reply to cybizzorg

#1 just happened to me... cheap cunts. they need to fix that. fair enough if i drop it and die, take it then. but steal it from underneath me... pathetic

Level 3

in reply to tascore

Its pretty shotty when you get smashed by your own care package then your teammate steals it. fun stuff.

Level 4

in reply to BowNaRRowYerMum

or 2 times in one match!  WTF.

Level 10

in reply to BowNaRRowYerMum

it worse when they see the enemy and let you die , only to die themself and have both respawn somewhere else and the enemy getting some awesome carepackage lol.

Level 27

in reply to cybizzorg

1 - Agreed

2 - How do you know he watched you die? He just might not be that quick

3 - Again, how do you know he did that on purpose? If you die whilst carrying the flag, do you expect your team mates to leave it just to keep you happy?

4 - Agreed

5 - Agreed

6 - How about you stay away from people without blind eye?

Level 1

in reply to cybizzorg

7) Thank you so much for crouching behind that barrel 10 feet away and watching me solo cap B, teammate.  I couldn't have done it without you.

8) Doorways are for entering or exiting a room.  They work much better when you aren't standing in them.

9) I appreciate your concern over the sanctity of life.  However, while it may save the enemy's life when you run into me as I'm shooting him, it invariably ends up costing me mine.

10) I'm sprinting around the enemy's flank with Ghost equipped so that they won't know I'm coming.  I really don't need you lumbering along beside me with your LMG.

11) When you notice me firing short bursts into a single target many meters away, you do not need to run directly in front of me and do the same thing.

12) If you decide to actively assist me in capturing an objective, can you please look in a different direction than the one I'm already covering?  Bonus points if you actually shoot the enemy who comes from that angle.

13) I think it's great that you're such a fan of Whiteboy7thst, but do you think you can put down that assault shield & crossbow for a minute while we try to win this game?

14) Thank you very much for finally taking out the enemy sniper on the other side of the map with the eighth shot from your own sniper rifle.  But next time do you think you could maybe fire in the general direction of the guy who knifed me in the back while I was covering the B flag, exactly halfway between that bad sniper and you?

15) Gangsta talk sounds much more convincing after you've gone through puberty.  Thank you very much.

Level 26

in reply to cybizzorg

That teamate that kills you on HC KC to take your tags after a triple kill.

That teamate that blocks your way inside a building, letting the other team flank us around the building killing us both.

Level 9

Studios