Does anyone know how much hardline helps you?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Does anyone know how much hardline helps you?

in reply to RAMBONER

I run hardline+ghost on every class.

Level 19

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

I am definately going to change up a couple of my classes.  See how this game is.......now I am all jazzed up to go play haaa.....hopefully the wife and kiddos are tired tonight and crash early. 

Level 23

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

I use hardline on most of my classes too. In objective games liek Demo, Dom, Hardpoint etc. it's crazy how quick you can get scorestreaks. It just gives the most bang for your buck as a perk. I usually run Hardline and Engineer with UAV,HK and care package. You can stack this set up like crazy and engineer lets you re-roll the package. Hardline does help if you are running high streaks too though as many have mentioned above.

Level 48

in reply to RAMBONER

Actually, it doesn't take 20% off the Scorestreak, it ADDS 20% to scores you get, IIRC.

So if something would normally get you 100 points, you'll get 120 points, and so on.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to Gerbera

Gerbera wrote:

Actually, it doesn't take 20% off the Scorestreak, it ADDS 20% to scores you get, IIRC.

So if something would normally get you 100 points, you'll get 120 points, and so on.

The above is more accurate.

Thanks Gerbera.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Drift0r just uploaded a video today about it.

Brings up some points I wasn't aware of.  For instance, UAV, CUAV, VSAT, EMP assists DO NOT receive the extra 20% bonus. 

Level 8

in reply to Gerbera

That makes it even better then.  A kill at the point of capture (B flag or enemy flag) in domination gets you 400 points.  With hardline that makes it almost 500.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

Yeah, and it also makes Hardline not really needed for lower tier Scorestreaks, but it REALLY makes a difference when it comes to getting the higher-tier Scorestreaks; lowering them by as many as 5+ kills alone.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

Dam I am glad I finally asked this.  I just always went with it being 1 less kill, capture etc.  Your right though G it really adds up the higher streaks you have set.  Plus if your an objective whorre like me those points magnify even greater. 

This dam game anyway.  After checking or posting on the forums there is always something else that I cant wait to try and it gnaws at me until I can try it. 

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

Lets just say a ruthless medal ( 15 kills without dying, with your gun) will get you a swarm with hardline equipped. This is assuming you don't get any assist points in between. if you get assist points then of course it will be less. Watch this vid, it explains it very well

-VJ1Go

Level 23

Studios