Do you think they will add more prestige's?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Do you think they will add more prestige's?

Now that I got to Prestige Master I wish for more levels and to get rid of the ugly symbol u get. I do not want to fresh start and erase all that work either. What are the chances?

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: Do you think they will add more prestige's?

in reply to sepheroithisgod

Make another account then. Or better yet play a different game, the chances are 50/50.

Level 17
Highlighted

Only the developers know the answer to that, but my guess is that the chances of new prestige levels being added are slim. Prestige Master has no levels, so you can't progress beyond that point. It's the top. Everything is unlocked.

If you don't want to erase your Prestige Master account, why don't you just create a new one? Another thing you could do is work on finishing all 1,720 challenge.

Level 21

3arc have always said they have no plans to add more prestige's to this game so I doubt they will change this now.

As Thembones says, just create another account and take it from there.

Level 3

in reply to mpringle2

When did 3arc say this?

Level 1

I doubt they will.

a) They would've already. They aren't (or shouldn't atleast) going to wait to the end of the game's life cycle

b)it would be flawed. Prestige master grants you everything. Other prestiges you only have as much as tokens will permit. Add another 5, 10 prestiges and then what? another master prestige. going the whole 9 yards would not make any sense.

But they have control. They can just f**k everything up by changing how things are currently.

Level 8

They should only really have 5 prestiges that take forever, reason being is I see little benefit in prestiging past 5 and getting all my CaC slots. Right now I'm going to hit the top prestige for the first time in my CoD career since MW and I'm absolutely hating every minute of it

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

Right now I'm going to hit the top prestige for the first time in my CoD career since MW and I'm absolutely hating every minute of it

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Level 21

in reply to deadimpact

Do you see a point in going through the prestiges after you get all your CaC slots? I mean seriously, having to unlock all my guns over and over and not sticking at a prestige long enough to enjoy the good stuff just gets annoying. And what do I get at the end of it all? Drew finally shutting the Hell up about how I'm the only non-PM in the group

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm finally at Prestige 10, and I'm happy this is nearly over. I'll also be glad when I max out the LMGs so I can make use of all of the attachments.

Level 21

Studios