Do you people (developers of Black Ops 2) ever listen to what the consumer of this game want?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Do you people (developers of Black Ops 2) ever listen to what the consumer of this game want?

in reply to Ghamorra

Out of all the zombie modes only 2 are over 2k people playing so they will remove the others since less than 2k play it?

Level 5

Re: Do you people (developers of Black Ops 2) ever listen to what the consumer of this game want?

in reply to Ghamorra

it doesnt matter if hcffa had fewest players not all of us wana play with teamates and have 2 rely on them 4 a win!!

Level 1

in reply to Yo4824

They listen to the community as a whole, not single individuals.  You were out voted my friend,  Blame the community, not the developers.  Who knows, they may bring it back.

Level 4

in reply to Shrydo

Pretty sure I'm not the only person playing HCFFA. Would be kinda boring.

Level 1

in reply to Yo4824

They don't have to because they've proven they can do whatever they want with these games, including stealing back parts of the product that were advertized and you people will still buy it. Complaining afte ryou've given them money does exactly nothing. Tell them how you feel about BO2 when MW4 comes out next year. Vote with your wallet. I know it's a different studio but you get tricked this way every time.

Level 1

in reply to Col_Mc_Fish

Believe me, if they don't restore HCFFA, I will never own another COD in my life.

Level 1

in reply to Col_Mc_Fish

I'm much more confident that anyone, hell even a child could do a better job then treyarch.  At least they wouldn't pretend like the 100,000 people getting uncontrollable lag was all in their heads and go fix theatre mode cause it's so important, especially to the 100,000 people that can't even play.

Level 1

in reply to Yo4824

Totally agree. If HCFFA isn't put back in, because that's the MAIN REASON I bought this, then they have bait and switched us. May as well just go back to old black ops and make sure what they have done is made WELL KNOWN. I definitely won't buy a season pass or spend another dollar on BO2 until its back like it was when I bought this game. What a rip-off!

Level 1

in reply to Dorriangrey

Based on your logic you then would accept the game as is and only as is upon release. This includes you not recieving any updates, no fixes, no improvements. That IS what you are asking for correct? As someone mentioned earlier, HC FFA was removed at the request of the HC community. While I don't feel it is right to alienate anyone as everyone has their favorite mode. With change you gain some fans and lose some fans. Cutting HC FFA from a business stand point is also smart. Worst case scenario, you lose the smallest percentage of HC players, but gain more than what you lost with the addition of HC KC players. It's a smart trade in my book for Business and popularity. Again, I understand you're upset with the loss of your mode, but it is indeed the best business decision due to such the small % represented  in HC FFA players.

Level 14

in reply to Yo4824

Yes they most certainly do listen to the community(refer to just about anything ghamorra has said). That doesn't mean they do whatever the heck we ask them to. (*Ahem* dedicated servers.)

Level 14

Studios