Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

in reply to laurents400

Awareness; how does it work?

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

Similar to Sitrep Pro in MW3, IIRC; magnifies the sounds enemies make; running, jumping from places, action noises, etc.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to laurents400

Lost count of how many games ive jumped out of......was never like this in MW3..........how bad will MW4 be.....The gaming community is not moving forward....its stalling and crashing......

Level 12

in reply to laurents400

I paid $60 for me to have fun.  Many reasons could leave a game, but a couple are, people not playing the game the way it was intended.  Exp.  Domination and majority of your team stays at first flag and snipes.  No one trying to take B.  Or game gets out of hand early.  I don't mind losing, as long as game is competitive.  I have even left games when my team had a couple of players that dominated so much their scorestreaks were doing all of the killing or score was out of hand, no point in staying.  I find a game that I can have fun, whatever that may be for the type of game being played.

Level 1

in reply to laurents400

I refuse to stay in and be fodder due to lag....tonight, dropped out of at least 30 of 40 games and will continue to drop out till I find a lobby that isn't lagging. I don't mind losing, but if I'm 0 and 12 in the first 2 minutes I am out....no lag I'm averaging 20-10. Lag in my favour, I had a 42 & 8 (I did not drop out on that one)

It sucks to be forced to drop out....never have had to with other titles...very frustrating.

Plus, spent 30$ on a net cable, hardware helped but not a lot....this lag comp doesn't work. Plain & simple.

Level 2

in reply to laurents400

When they fix lag, spawn camping, and all the other assortment of problems that makes us quit. Then we will stop quitting games.

Level 1

Studios