Do YOU feel like Treyarch did a good job on this game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Do YOU feel like Treyarch did a good job on this game?

in reply to Izjar11

I didn't say that to debate any prices. It essentially means that the game is not worth what it costs. In other words, it was not worth the money I spent to have it. I find your response interesting though. I can't see how someone would not care about the game being unfair. How can someone find enjoyment out of shooting someone first and dying, and your actions not even appearing on the killcam? That's basically telling me what I do doesn't matter and there is no point in even doing anything. How is that fun? How is that enjoyable? I would love to see an answer to that.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

I didn't say that to debate any prices. It essentially means that the game is not worth what it costs. In other words, it was not worth the money I spent to have it.

Well, not everyone who buys a thing will be pleased by it. It happend with you and this game, happens to many others buying many other things..We all lose and we all gain in our purchases.

I can't see how someone would not care about the game being unfair.

unfair? What is unfair?

How can someone find enjoyment out of shooting someone first and dying, and your actions not even appearing on the killcam?

I find the game enjoying even with its WTH moments. Then again I dont take it "that" serious to judge it as unfair. A video game.

That's basically telling me what I do doesn't matter and there is no point in even doing anything. How is that fun? How is that enjoyable? I would love to see an answer to that.

I gave my opinion based on my experience and my take on a video game. If you are not having fun, if the word enjoyment is no longer present than yea, stop playing, get rid of the game and move on.

No one can tell you whats fun, find the answer you seek within your gaming and let it be so.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Your first response is pretty obvious. I know I ended up the loser when I purchased this product. I don't need anyone to tell me this. (No disrespect intended.) Also, to answer your question on what is unfair, I believe I already stated that, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself on the bs moments of the game. IF you actually think what is currently happening with those type of situations is fair, then you need to look closer and see what's actually happening.

It's also not about taking the game "serious" to judge something as being unfair. That isn't even a factor into what is going on. I can care less about being super competitive or casual. If I find that I get a death I know I didn't deserve, and the killcam depicts the actions completely opposite of what happened on my end, then I have the right to say it's unfair regardless if I take the game seriously or not because that is what it is. And please, I don't know why people keep saying get rid of the game when I said on my original post they did a good job with the campaign and zombies.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

IF you actually think what is currently happening with those type of situations is fair, then you need to look closer and see what's actually happening.

A WTH moment, is a WTH moment it really has nothing to do with being 'unfair'.

It's also not about taking the game "serious" to judge something as being unfair. That isn't even a factor into what is going on. I can care less about being super competitive or casual. If I find that I get a death I know I didn't deserve, and the killcam depicts the actions completely opposite of what happened on my end, then I have the right to say it's unfair regardless if I take the game seriously or not because that is what it is. And please, I don't know why people keep saying get rid of the game when I said on my original post they did a good job with the campaign and zombies

Well what you write, and what I read are differently

When I see the word "unfair" being thrown around as you are doing I question the reasoning. Yours is to point fingers at kill cams and the WTH factor. I would suggest you not play MP than. Stick with Zombies and campaign and you should be good without any "unfair' situations.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Okay. If it has nothing to do with being unfair, then describe what it is then. You're still not explaining how it isn't unfair. If what you just said is your response to the bs in this game, then prove it. Please explain how what's going on in the game currently has nothing to do with being unfair.

Oh, and thank you. I actually do plan on sticking to zombies and the campaign. It's the only things I find that are good in this game at the moment.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

Ovrlord wrote:

Okay. If it has nothing to do with being unfair, then describe what it is then. You're still not explaining how it isn't unfair. If what you just said is your response to the bs in this game, then prove it. Please explain how what's going on in the game currently has nothing to do with being unfair.

Oh, and thank you. I actually do plan on sticking to zombies and the campaign. It's the only things I find that are good in this game at the moment.

You mention that certain things in MP are "unfair" not me. I find nothing in the game "unfair" its a video game, and this particular one offers the most balanced experience in regards to guns, equipments, and perks. I can't explain why you think its unfair, you have that answer not me

zombies is great, no need to go into MP if you feel the way you do.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Ovrlord

Treyarch tried to give us 100% experience and failed multiplayer. The part of the game, player play the most. How ironically is that haha They tried and failed. And they don't even try to fix anthing, because how can you fix something that's beyond broken. When it comes to dollars and cents I feel robbed on the money spent on this game+DLCs. On Battlefield 3 and all DLCs I never ever felt robbed on my money. It's a great quality product. DICE can have my money. Treyarch tried and failed.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to kaktusbear

kaktusbear wrote:

Treyarch tried to give us 100% experience and failed multiplayer. The part of the game, player play the most. How ironically is that haha They tried and failed. And they don't even try to fix anthing, because how can you fix something that's beyond broken. When it comes to dollars and cents I feel robbed on the money spent on this game+DLCs. On Battlefield 3 and all DLCs I never ever felt robbed on my money. It's a great quality product. DICE can have my money. Treyarch tried and failed.

TOTALLY agree, kaktusbear. Treyarch will never get another penny from me. This game is an insult to the Call of Duty name and to the people who bought it expecting a quality product. If you think this is a good COD title, then I heavily doubt that you played any earlier version of COD and I doubt your understanding of quality.

The singleplayer campaign is also a piece of crap. It plays like a Role Playing game, which is not what COD is about. The campaign for Ghosts looks very promising. I also loved the singleplayer campaign for MW3. I loved playing it.

I pray that Ghosts will ramp COD back up to a high quality product again. I hope they have a variety of maps; large, medium and small. BO2 maps are mind numbingly simplistic and boring. I started playing BO2 tonight, and stopped after a few minutes. It's just too boring now.

Crossing my fingers for COD: Ghosts.

Level 21

in reply to Ovrlord

Short answers:

Multiplayer Gameplay:  No.

Maps:  No.

Class Design:  Like pick 10, rest is meh.

Zombies:  No.

Campaign:  Liked the ideas behind the commander control, but felt out of place...   Overall, No.

Game Overall:  No.

Level 4

in reply to Ovrlord

I think the game is OK, but if they included maps in the start instead of prostponing them till DLC that'd be great. Also make the DLC prices lower like £5-7 then it would be worth it.

Level 12

Studios