Do I need to prove something?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Do I need to prove something?

I posted a recruitment yester day and got quite a few views but know feedback so I was wondering if I shouild do something to get more members. To any out there that is up for a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 grief mode CB, ur on. And wether i win or lose i will tell u guys. Post if u wanna CB.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Do I need to prove something?

in reply to VisuaLize-Zombi

Learn to spell and use proper grammar, then someone may take you seriously. Unless ENglish is your second language, in which case there may be other same speaking individuals you would rather play with. Also, this is a ZOMBIE thread. Go recruit elsewhere.

Level 3

in reply to swagger5

Well maybe if u were typing on a bus on ur way to a job u just got then maybe i would take offense to ur stupid comment. Calm down ive done nothing to u.

Level 1
Highlighted

I'm not being rude, bro. I'm just trying to help. Chillax. Don't recruit in a thread for zombies. Recruit in the clan thread.

Level 3

in reply to swagger5

Alright its cool bro. I just thought it was a little rude since i was just asking a question, ya know.

Level 1

VisuaLize-Zombies wrote:

Alright its cool bro. I just thought it was a little rude since i was just asking a question, ya know.

Recruiting isn't easy though. Try to stay active as the leader.

Level 6

in reply to X_MISSILE_X

Dont worry bro, I will.

Level 1

Studios