Disgusting!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Disgusting!

I only bought HE because of nuketown zombies and now i find out that its included in the season pass(which I planned to buy anyway).  I would have gone with th SE had I known.

Thanks for announcing that at the last minute,  that was a clever/skanky/underhanded move!

Very disapointed!

Level 3
26 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Disgusting!

in reply to BENOCIDE2

yea it was kinda sneaky by there part they love the money so they tell at last minute so they keep the money

still were getting nuketown zombies way ahead of others

Level 18

in reply to rjowner_playsta

Yep. I'm fine with it. Especially because I am not buying the season pass, but will probably get the DLC with nuketown zombies for free. So I save even more money that way.

Level 14

in reply to BENOCIDE2

They probably did this to satisfy those who complained about not being able to pre-order the Hardened Edition. Possibly to curve those who bought multiples.

Either way I feel shitted on, worse than what EA/DICE did with their Premium service. I'm going to sell my copy of HE and leave CoD forever even if that means selling it for $10 less.

Level 3

in reply to HeavyMetal241

ill buy it lmao

Level 3

Wow, drama queen much? If you're going to get all pissed off from this and sell your game, then I'm glad you're getting rid of it. Less people like you

Level 12

in reply to Bloodraye19

Haha bro if I knew they were going to do this I would have just gotten the standard copy with season pass. I understand I'm raging about it but Activision just decided to announce this a day before release right after pre-orders have already been shipped.

So all I have to say to you bro is, do you even lift faggot?

Level 3

In my opinion, everyone here complaining about this with the season pass are idiots.

Tons of games offer season passes, obviously BO2 would as well. Obviously the extras would be included in the season pass. The pass gets you all DLC, and Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 are dlc, besides most games release the preorder specials later for sale all the time.

Do the math people

Level 12

in reply to Bloodraye19

I will explain why people are pissed, £60 is alot of money me and alot of people got hardened simply for nuketown zombies and tryarch were playing it like its a hardened exclusive. We are pissed because we have paid alot of money and now our copys are sent and they have our money they divulge to one reason millions of people got the hardened edition they could have just got the pass.

Do you now see why people are pissed and angry they have been conned. When you earn your money not just pocket money or (gift for xmas) you will understand why so many people are angry.

Level 17

in reply to josh1073

I bought mine with my own money, I didn't get it from anyone, I didn't ask for it from anyone. I'm almost 20.

Besides, I'm satisfied with it. It's no big deal

Level 12

Studios