Die Rise takes place before Green Run?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Die Rise takes place before Green Run?

I havent played Die Rise yet (Damn WORK) but just from watching the cut scene, does anyone else think the characters look younger and act as if they do not completely hate each other yet.  I just get the overall feeling that it takes place in the past compared to green run, hence the not so hateful feelings and marltons lack of glasses.

any thoughts

Level 6
11 REPLIES

Re: Die Rise takes place before Green Run?

in reply to Slumberyeye65

marlton is wearing glasses, my bad

Level 6

I also think it takes place before Green Run, as Marlton calls Samuel a stranger, as if it was the first time Marlton saw Samuel.

Level 6

ood analizing. im not so sure though, ive been hearing that the nav card from green run works on die rise nav table. so idk. maybe at the end of green run easter egg, they put aside their hatred to survive. lol

Level 7

in reply to Vengfulzombie

It does I've done it tranzit NavCard gets accepted in die.rise but nothing happens just disappears from your inventory but die rise Nav card don't work in tranzit so idk

Level 2

No I think it took place after becuse misty calls him stupinger if u were paying attention also the u can see how they get teleported to china from green run so no it's not in the past

Level 2

i dont think so rictofen talks to samual as if he knows he can hear him. unlike green run were rictofen says something about samual being able to hear him

but you never know there is so much story and stuff going on they could slip up.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to celo747

I say no. I think they are teleported from GR to DR. They might have traveled back in time, but it takes place after GR

Level 3

Marlton say's stuff about how, "just like on the bus", he doesn't want zombies to touch him. I feel very, very bad for PS3 user's not experiencing this true bliss with us.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I know right? I have an xbox, but hardly play it. If only i had BO2 and a 1200 microsoft points card i would be set..

Level 6

Studios