Re: Die Rise has to be the Funnest Zombies Map

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Cheesegrater28 wrote:

Not sure if I want to now.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/GCG_pics/FUNNY3/animat-chuckle.gif

Level 44

in reply to Cheesegrater281

I know, right? Problem is, I'm not sure if I can NOT look.

Level 14

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

GulfCoastGirl wrote:

FYI.... there is indeed an "i" in masturbation

(for anyone who doesn't get that comment... you have to watch his video)

He's one of my special friends

Level 11

in reply to zman6776

This is my 2nd favorite map all time(behind ascension) if for nothing else but the trample steam. Although I have to take exception to your saying treyarch keeps improving. In some respects they do in others not so much. Examples of improvement are obvious, the bus on tranzit, the size and detail of both tranzit and die rise, the buildables like the shield and trample steam are cool. The wall guns on die rise are the best ever. However, examples of not improving or regressing are the glitches being as numerous as ever, who's who being one of the worst perks ever because its so buggy, the fact that rounds don't count after someone quits,there are many other examples but u get the point.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to zman6776

I love Die Rise, the best map zombies map on Black Ops II so far in my opinion. I also love that they added the PDW-57 and AN-94, hopefully they won't suffer the same faith as the M27 and LSAT. I really want those guns (PDW-57 and AN-94) to return in the next map.

Level 17

in reply to zman6776

Defintely one of my favorite zombie map of all time (Along with Call of the Dead and Shi No Numa). I love the environment and how you can fall to your death at any second. It keeps me on edge and is the reason I keep coming back to this map. I have faith in Treyarch that they will outdo themselves yet again and give us a completely new and exciting zombie experience.

Level 1

in reply to zman6776

i really love this map and basically know it like the back of my hand if you are looking for a mature aka older gent to play zombies with add D3dicat3dGam3R on xbox. Thanks and happy zombie killing

Level 2

in reply to zman6776

Ya it sure is. My friend learned the hard way to watch were he's going. Man its a funny map.

Level 1

in reply to zman6776

I think Die Rise is fun but challenging and can rank you down fairly easy.

Level 1

in reply to zman6776

since evryone has been talking about what they are going to do for the last map i wa

nted to shoot out some cool ideas. what i think they should do is have it so you can play as the origanal characters on moon ( this would be an 8 player map) but then they teleport to the new characters on earth and the easter egg is to go through this huge underground lab and make the cure for the zombie virus. what are your thoughs because i think this would make a really cool zombies map and at the end you all would die thinking you had saved the earth but then a single zombie hand pops up out of the ground and it says in bold red words THE FIGHT HAS JUST BEGUN and it would leave you off with that and waiting for the next black ops.

Level 1

Studios