Die Rise (Maps, Guns, Modes, Perks!)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Die Rise (Maps, Guns, Modes, Perks!)

in reply to ZombieInfo

people pls its a sign that is in chinse  but what is thailands lang? its chines fuck i cant spell but this is ture and the map is the the TOWER OF BABBEL it is an confusing place die rise is in thiailand its is confusing watch the vid for more info thank you

Level 3

in reply to mr_zombies115

there is a video its at the home page

Level 3

in reply to ZombieInfo

come on everybody give the guy a break. if hes lying then so what? u get the dlc, u think its going to be everything this guy has said and if it isn't then u have a nice surprise playing a map that u know nothing about. And if he is telling the truth then i bet not a single one of you will come back on here and apologise. U all seem to forget that games are actually tested by gamers weeks before release, there could be some credibility to this. the problem with this community is that whenever a tidbit of info comes on or a tip or somebody saying they have done something to progress the ee, instead of trying it for yourselves and dissproving it the majority of u just jump straight ontothe abuse band wagon instead of giving anything constructive. it is a community for help not just to shoot down everything thats suggested

Level 2

in reply to me_griever

me_griever wrote:

come on everybody give the guy a break. if hes lying then so what? u get the dlc, u think its going to be everything this guy has said and if it isn't then u have a nice surprise playing a map that u know nothing about. And if he is telling the truth then i bet not a single one of you will come back on here and apologise. U all seem to forget that games are actually tested by gamers weeks before release, there could be some credibility to this. the problem with this community is that whenever a tidbit of info comes on or a tip or somebody saying they have done something to progress the ee, instead of trying it for yourselves and dissproving it the majority of u just jump straight ontothe abuse band wagon instead of giving anything constructive. it is a community for help not just to shoot down everything thats suggested

You are unbelievably retarded.  Have you watched the trailer?  I can 100% guarantee NOTHING the OP said, is going to be in this map.

Level 6

in reply to Kevin_Mack

And you have just proven my point of people jumping straight onto the abuse bandwagon. In your reply you stated NOTHING the OP said will be in there. so the characters he said arent going to be there? Quick revive not going to be in? tombstone not going to be in? You my friend are the unbelievably retarded one. If you're going to just jump straight into the name calling then just dont bother kid, i tried offering a constructive post, not just a sad ass reply like yours so why not put more thought into your posts or just go and play with yourself.

Level 2

in reply to me_griever

He's probably feeling stupid for posting this sh*t only a couple hours before the preview of Revolution came out, he wasted more time typing this then it took to debunk it, that whats funny about this thread.

But I think he already made an next account and won't log on this any more, like the 10+ he already had before this one.

Level 6

in reply to me_griever

me_griever wrote:

And you have just proven my point of people jumping straight onto the abuse bandwagon. In your reply you stated NOTHING the OP said will be in there. so the characters he said arent going to be there? Quick revive not going to be in? tombstone not going to be in? You my friend are the unbelievably retarded one. If you're going to just jump straight into the name calling then just dont bother kid, i tried offering a constructive post, not just a sad ass reply like yours so why not put more thought into your posts or just go and play with yourself.

Lol, kid?  That's a clever one little boy.  I like how you tried to act like a smart ass to prove a point too.  We've seen the map, in the damn trailer.  Ofcourse the perks will be in there, as well as the characters.  It was even said IN THE TRAILER that it was going to take place in a couple sky scrapers.  Yet you believe there's going to be a cemetery, an express trainyard, and a temple with a "Magical Fountain".  I remember when I was 14, and I was nowhere as gullible as you are.  Not to mention that Tombstone doesn't even spawn in solo. #Fail  Yet, you still believe what he said is true?  Stop proving the sterotype that all CoD kids are dumb, true.

Proof that you're dumb:  http://community.callofduty.com/message/413887872#413887872

Level 6

in reply to ZombieInfo

the DLC trailer isn't out or anything.

i hope you're not trying to defend this.

Level 3

in reply to ZombieInfo

Funny how everything he talks about, we saw none of it in the trailer. The troll in running out of ideas here. Better pick up your game and make something that sounds real.

Level 4

in reply to ZombieInfo

if this is real then my prediction that i had before is right...WE GET TO RIDE A MOTHERFUCKING COPTER

Level 9

Studios