Did they tweak the connection?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Did they tweak the connection?

in reply to fingolfin33

Im walking away.....and shaking my head at treyarch £40 for a kick in the nuts thanks. Should of learnt my lesson from mw3 stupid me well not again.

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Doesn't make sense to walk away before patches to matchmaking. Unlike previous titles mine played fantastic lag wise until the first patch came out. Many people who are dealing with lag now have been saying the same. If they can gets things closer to the way they were at the start minus the freezing, it will be a great game.

Level 4

in reply to sharpblue4d

wish I hadn't bought it nothing but issues the game is rubish as when watching killcam or 3rd person you see ppl die that haven't been hit, the graphics are 2nd rate. they told me they fixed an issue I had reported and closed my complaint but told me nothin and still have the same issue cant play solo. WONT BUY A COD GAME EVER AGAIN WILL BE STICKING TO BATTLEFIELD BY EA

Level 1

in reply to SirYogiWan

If you dislike the game so much then trade it in or sell it. Either way no sense in you posting here anymore then. People whining and threaten to never buy again, and leaving the series crack me up. Just go then and leave the forums to those who are keeping the game and would like to discuss matters like adults.

Level 4

in reply to fingolfin33

its been ok fro me mostly - its felt like the good/bad side of lag has shifted fairly, good game bad game rotate evenly -  good kdr = 4, bad kdr = 0.2

today tho has been awful! im getting about 1 kill to each 10+ deaths.....

i run out of ammo before i can move on to my second kill

today i want to break the game.,

i think its fucked

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

sharp I agree with you completely.

I was doing god before the last hot fix. Now after that the same thing i am always behing people. I have open ports, run test it says 24 to 27mb. I have prestige 4 times and now when I go to a game I go like 3 and 15 it is like wow. My k/d was 1.45 and has dropped to a 1.30 in the last few days of my lag. I run in h/c  and do not camp.

You do get a good game in every now and then when it like 24- 4 than it switches servers or something and back the other way.

HERE is game play.

game starts up i click my gun and take a step. it repeats itself and moves me back to the start point and then again it finally works and everyone is about 30 yards in front of me already shooting.

I know its the issue of servers but it is frustrating when you know your better than most of the people in your lobby and then you look like your a shitty player.

can't wait till its fixed and some more hardcore games like kill confirm.... team based c'mon man...

Level 1

in reply to sdredger

sharp I agree with you completely.

I was doing god before the last hot fix. Now after that the same thing i am always behing people. I have open ports, run test it says 24 to 27mb. I have prestige 4 times and now when I go to a game I go like 3 and 15 it is like wow. My k/d was 1.45 and has dropped to a 1.30 in the last few days of my lag. I run in h/c  and do not camp.

You do get a good game in every now and then when it like 24- 4 than it switches servers or something and back the other way.

HERE is game play.

game starts up i click my gun and take a step. it repeats itself and moves me back to the start point and then again it finally works and everyone is about 30 yards in front of me already shooting.

I know its the issue of servers but it is frustrating when you know your better than most of the people in your lobby and then you look like your a shitty player.

can't wait till its fixed and some more hardcore games like kill confirm.... team based c'mon man...

Level 1

in reply to fingolfin33

Don't play wireless. I just wired up my PS3 recently with a dedicated T1 line and the hit marker issue has gotten a lot better. There is still lag but it helps the hit marker problem big time.

Level 48

Studios