Did the HE pre-subscribers just get hoodwinked?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Did the HE pre-subscribers just get hoodwinkled?

in reply to crosby85

Agreed 100%

I even made comments about a month ago that I feared this could happen and hoped they did not do it (this was before any information about NTZ was released and it was said the only way to get the maps was to pre-order the appropriate editions.

I should have at least listened to myself.  Damn that guy in the mirror! What the hell does he know anyway!!!

Activision Ambassador

Good post rlbl

Pretty annoyed ( being polite ) about this.

I was led to believe this would be the only way to get NTZ so paid the extra on pre- order.

Feel like been robbed - Ur getting no 'special edition' money out of me again ever

So u may think u gt a bit extra money out of me this year but in total you have lost out.

Level 2

in reply to PADDI_H

I agree, best post i have seen to date!

Level 8

Re: Did the HE pre-subscribers just get hoodwinked?

I wonder if we will ever here anything more about this...

Activision Ambassador

I think this deserves a bump.

Activision Ambassador

RBL I completely agree with you and this thread does need attention as well as answers from anyone from Treyarch. But I promise you it's a waste of effort. They only communicate with Big youtube names with a massive audience on Twitter. We who play this game because we're dedicated fans of the franchise and don't profit from it are just puppets in their eyes.

Level 12

Its not like this is the first time that people who spent the extra on the top of line pre-order version were left a little short changed.

Think back to MW3, people paid extra for all the monthly DLC content drops and half way through the year Activsion/Infinity Ward offered the DLC at a discount so i was not entirely surprised that they came out with some similar (cheaper)  special editions, with similar game content, when they got a big pile of pre-orders on the first and probably most expensive one..

It is a numbers game after all, all that matters at the end of the accounting year is that the number in the black column is greater than the number in the red column.

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I would not have thought that AV would pull such a stunt again after the MW3 FUBAR...

fool me twice... *sigh*

Activision Ambassador

Its a cold hard fact that they are in the business to make money.

I have to ask the question, put yourself in their shoes and in all honesty say that you would'nt do something similar.

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I think any business that is NOT out to make money... should not be in business.  but there is a thing called "proper business practices".

Companies who do bad business (even if only perceived by the customer) will have that come back to them, eventually.

Activision Ambassador

Studios