Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

in reply to theshroud

I just dont see Diamond as a prize. It looks like arse and I would never run it. Ronin is the best looking camo.

All the camo unlocks are easy and can simply be "ground out" so I see it as no showing of skill or anything to show off really. Never been a grinder, just a player.

For the "gotta catch em all" player, more power to ya'. Different strokes and all that.

Level 22

in reply to theshroud

I just got my ARs diamond last week and it was a task. Im now on to LMGs, I dont really play SMGs all that much so i dont know if ill do them. But you should not do it if its not fun.  There is nothing keeping you from playing with diamonds, enjoy them for a bit. What keeps the game fun for me is the challenge, Not the trophy.

Level 4

in reply to theshroud

I have AR's and LMG's "diamond".  I won't get the other ones diamond simply because I don't use them.  I only use AR's (FAL and AN-94) and LMG's (all of them really) so those were the ones I got them for.  I have no plans on doing them for Shotty's, SMGs or anything else.

Level 9

in reply to theshroud

I felt same way after getting LMG's Diamond, hardly ever use them now.  I do however have a diamond shottie as a 2nd primary so not all is lost.

Level 30

in reply to theshroud

I have AR's and SMG's diamond. I'm not gonna touch the rest lol. It was a stretch for me just to get those two classes. Only sniper I use is ballista one, just cause I wanna get the iron sights for it. Don't use LMG's or shotguns.

Level 19

in reply to theshroud

i have all ar's, shotguns, and smg's done, and i am currently working on lmg's.  not sure if i will mess with snipers yet as i have hardly used them.  but who knows, if i get bored (i'm at master already) then i might just go for sniper's and pistols just to have something to do.  lol  smg's were the worst for me, and lmg's seem to be taking forever.  lol

Level 12

Studios