Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

So I finally have my first diamond camo on smg's...I didn't really start trying until the 2nd prestige because honestly, I had no idea they existed. But now that I've finally completed this challenge, it seems that I'm somewhat disappointed. Why you ask? My goal is to ultimately get all guns to diamond, so now that the smg's are completed, I don't really have time to show off my hard work. I'm going straight into AR's without hesitation. I guess I could stop and go back to my smg's for a while, but has anyone else felt this disappointment? Anyway's, happy hunting ya'll.

Level 4
25 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

in reply to theshroud

Its not so bad with the others as alot of the time you can get diamond before getting master prestige level 2, so you can rock gold for a bit but with subs i got gold and prestige max level around the same time

Level 8

in reply to theshroud

I know what you mean, done the assault rifles, but i didn't fully prestige them, saved the prestige till i had diamond. Currently doing the smg's now

Level 9

in reply to theshroud

To me it is bitter sweet. I like knowing that I have them in my back pocket, but I hate not being able to continue to use guns that I have become very good using. Then again, I like the challenge of new weapons too. The only thing that worries me is the fact that since I have almost 4 systems diamond, I am almost Master Prestige and all the hard work for completing challenges with new weapons won't count for crap. I have a feeling once I MP and diamond all categories I will stop playing. I don't see the allure to keep playing for contest, as this game is very hit or miss in that aspect. If the game played more consistent, I might at least stick around and play with friends to help them out.

Level 10

in reply to theshroud

IMO, the camo is hideous! It's like Lil Wayne's necklace design. Personally, I dig the Carbon Fiber camo on ANY gun. I think it just looks great and it's not shiny as hell which I believe can also catch the enemy's eye at range giving your position away. It kind of deceives the purpose of camo IMO. They should just take out create an emblem and add create a camo. Just my two cents....

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

I'm right with you there. I too like the carbon fiber "look" the best. The last thing I want when trying to "not be seen" is add bling! 

It's a darn shame they didn't give us an additional unlock upon completion of a class' mastery like "Blue-steel" or something. I would dig a nice dark blue-black that hides well.

Level 6

in reply to theshroud

yeah its annoying but, it at least give you something to work for

I have all LMG's diamond

and almost done with AR's, just have a little more to do with the M27 then i move on to the scar, than the last gun.. can remember what its call, thean im done

havent decided if ill do Smg's.. im not a fan of them.. might do shotties, but.... i donno yet lol

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

Did you mean the SMR??? That gun gets head shots like mad. I've actually grown to like the gun myself.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

No the very last gun.. its automatic.. i already did the SMR

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

AN 94? that is a beast of a gun

Level 4

Studios