Demolition or Domination on Multi Team?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Demolition or Domination on Multi Team?

So I have been thinking about this and wondering how plausible it would be to have Demolition and Domination in Multi-Team. Since there is 3 teams I was thinking Multi-Team Domination every team could just start at one of the flags. Demolition would be a little more difficult and I haven't fully thought of something. My thoughts right now would be each team having their own bombsite. You get a point for each bomb you detonate so if a team detonates the other two bombs they win. However, if a each team blows up 1 bomb or if only two team blow up 1 bomb then those teams go to an overtime just like BO2 normal overtime for Demolition. Thoughts?

Level 6
13 REPLIES

Re: Demolition or Domination on Multi Team?

in reply to Betterthanu

Demolition is not possible for multi team. Multi team domination sounds fun though.

Level 4

in reply to EffinFrank

yeah I know straight up demolition would not be possible, but I figured Treyarch could figure out a similar game to demolition. I think something like I mentioned could be fun, and definitely domination.

Level 6

in reply to Betterthanu

It sounds like a good idea but one thing that will kill them is spawns. Spawns are bad enough as is and if you introduce three teams into these gamemodes there will be alot more complaining about it than people actually playing I'm guessing.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Sora_v21

The beauty about multi team is you are restricted to 9 players in total - 3 teams of 3 - when I've played I've found spawns are a little more friendly, domination for this game mode would be interesting to say the least

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Yeah i think it would be fun and definitely give multi-team some variety. It gets kind of old quickly just playing KC TDM and Hardpoint.

Level 6

in reply to Sora_v21

It seems to work fine for KC TDM and harpoint. I don't see it being too much different for the other two. I think the major plus would be since each team only has 3 players a whole team can't really cover all the spawns. I mean in all there are only 9 players in Multi team compared to the normal 12 in core play.

Level 6

in reply to Betterthanu

How do you get jeepchick or a moderator involved?

Level 6

in reply to Betterthanu

domination of multi team is a good idea. i've thought about this before. it would be really cool if treyarch implement this

Level 9

in reply to BryanNnned

Is there like a suggestion forum or something you can send directly to them because I feel like these discussions get no attention or aren't taken seriously.

Level 6

Studios