Death Frenzy!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Death Frenzy!

COD,

These last two weeks have been playing the game a mix of denial and frustration with each game I play. Last night, in overflow (TDM) I was spawning in front of peoples lines of sight! Next to them, around the corner, within the runners path! Its truly a death frenzy in this game, every person I kill is greeted with an enemy's happy embrace to the after world (virtually).

My positive stats are now being erased game by game (I've noticed this from my fellow team as well). I find myself playing with cheap tactics to secure "lucky" kills, everything I try is countered by spawning enemy's near my position, and I am sure its a vice versa thing for them.

I will play, limited but will continue playing for the sake of playing. I do really hope that the next patch addresses our concerns and issues.

Good luck gaming,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
23 REPLIES

Re: Death Frenzy!

in reply to Izjar11

This is the first issue they need to fix and fast.

Level 8

in reply to Nugatu

I feared the revenge spawn system from MW3 was coming to BO2 but this is twice as bad! I do hope as well.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I find it better than MW3 at 1st, but it is worse than MW3 ended up being after a few tweaks.

I also think the "safe spawn" system is not working out so well:

- In previous CODs, if someone was in your home spawn (domination) would you spawn in a neutral position. In BO2, you still spawn in your base area giving the enemy a chance to spawn kill you.

- Some of the spawns can be memorized: I joined a game as it was finishing and I was featured in the final kill cam spawning in front of a guardian (wtf!?)

- I had to jump out of a few games yesterday as well, because I could not move without being killed. I would go 0-4, backout, join a new game and go 0-4 again... never able to spawn safely...

I am sure many others are experiencing this as well.

I am not not one to care about my stats (I cannot buy anything with it, can't eat it... so IDC) but I would like to be able to play, play fair, and have fun.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

I find it better than MW3 at 1st, but it is worse than MW3 ended up being after a few tweaks

Me two, it was safe at first now its plain un fair.

Some of the spawns can be memorized: I joined a game as it was finishing and I was featured in the final kill cam spawning in front of a guardian (wtf!?)

This is and should be considered as blaspheming (in COD terms)

I am not not one to care about my stats (I cannot buy anything with it, can't eat it... so IDC) but I would like to be able to play, play fair, and have fun

Thats good, I have always maintained positive stats because I play for the win, but lately this option of playing to win is no longer optional.

thanks for replying RL

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Has anyone else had better luck playing solo or with a team?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Team is better. You can help each other, have better communication. I bet this spawn killing players are not playing solo. But then again it is a strategy and the game allows it.

Level 8

in reply to Nugatu

I say the same about playing with a team, in regards to the spawn its the system  that permits it, people have learned though where someone will spawn they just wait.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I played with some friends that boat map and we had to keep one player in the back at all times so the enemy won't respawn behind us. I was that player and I did not have fun that game.

Level 8

in reply to Izjar11

team everyday...

sometimes the lag can be worse but nothing is more frustratating than being the only one sticking their neck out.

Activision Ambassador

Studios