Dear Treyarch, I don't live in France!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Dear Treyarch, I don't live in France!

So why am I always in lobbies that are 90% French? I have Best search selected but I'm constantly hearing French, Spanish & Italian. I live in the most densely populated state in Germany but German is rare to hear.

I just don't get it.

Level 14
6 REPLIES

Re: Dear Treyarch, I don't live in France!

in reply to GigityGigity

I live in the UK and I get this a lot as well.  Doesn't bother me really, I guess a lot of French people must've bought the game!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to GigityGigity

Is it possible when you were setting up your account you selected the wrong region/country?

-Ice

in reply to GigityGigity

Big deal. I live in America but Lowes would have me believe that I live in Mexico

Level 1

in reply to Dirk_McHardpeck

I get this too. Wouldn't normaly bother me except for the fact that the French seem to be completely unable play the objective for some reason.

Maybe they are missing some instructions in their native language so i blame Trayarch for this also.

Level 3

in reply to GigityGigity

I'm in the same position getting thrown into lobby's with foreigners with terrible compensation lag and then getting my ass handed to me and resulting in me rage quitting!

Level 1

in reply to GigityGigity

Knowing that Black Ops 2 is ping based, and therefore everyone in the lobby is meant to have a similar amount of latency, I was surprised still to see that majority of UK players are thrown into French lobbies. As we all know from MW3, the French have superior connectivity compared to the UK and thus tend to slaughter us due to a lag compensation advantage that they always have. The same appears to be the case for Black Ops 2.

Level 5

Studios