Dashboarding / Rage quiting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Dashboarding / Rage quiting

in reply to Izjar11

Nothing to complain about, it was only 5 minutes, but annoying nonetheless.

Still think it's a good idea though

Level 3

in reply to Izjar11

Although in principal this is a very good idea.

but WHAT IF:

Now this is just an example,

What if i join a hacked lobby? leave and search for another game, the matchmaking system puts me straight back into the same lobby, i leave again. The process goes on for 5 or so attempts at getting in a game,

will i then be put on probation for rage quitting while the the guys who are willingly playing hacked lobbies get away scott free?

Just to confirm:

Im not saying there are hacked lobbies in BO2 just what if there was and i joined one.

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

Hacked lobbies? alittle to soon for that.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

So you fully read my post then :-/

Although in principal this is a very good idea.

but WHAT IF:

Now this is just an example,

What if i join a hacked lobby? leave and search for another game, the matchmaking system puts me straight back into the same lobby, i leave again. The process goes on for 5 or so attempts at getting in a game,

will i then be put on probation for rage quitting while the the guys who are willingly playing hacked lobbies get away scott free?

Just to confirm:

Im not saying there are hacked lobbies in BO2 just what if there was and i joined one.

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

I know. And I guess we will have to cross that bridge when BO2 time is near the end.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Hacked lobbies? alittle to soon for that.

.....ugh and I have not even unpacked my game yet, away until Thursday. Might just stay away a bit longer, "hacked lobbies" a bit ego-tistical

I had to find a way to get "ego" in ha ha

Level 31

in reply to Izjar11

i think its a really god idea to stop rage quitters who only care about their ratios, but IMO its slightly unfair on those who may not have the best internet connection and get cut off.

When i see people rage quit i usually just laugh. but really, they need to do something about people who camp.... now THAT is annoying.

Level 1

in reply to AJSturt1

How exactly does the Probation work? Is it after leaving 1 game or is it a 3 strike deal,or if you leave 3 games in the matter of 30 minuites?...

I have no hesitation in leaving a lobby that they just randomly put me, in that is losing by 100 points and where the opposing team has complete air control. If they don't throw us in mid matches then i'm fine and could care less.

Level 7

in reply to Izjar11

rage quiting or dropping a game and being punished for it is fine, but it defeats the bigger issues. If your in a match were you have retardely high ping to the host so you can't even get a kill camping why would you stay in that lobby and be fodder for the other team? So your being punished for thier crappy programing? It's prolly the cause of all these issues your seeing on match making any way. just take it out the game, maybe just have it on the leagues, who cares about core anyway? everyone knows KDR is meaningless W/L Ratio is the true measure, and you get a loss if you leave early so it's just not an issue.

Level 2

in reply to mikesnow

W/L is a bit meaningless most of the time, since you're relying on your 5 random teammates to be similar enough to their 6 randoms. Or if you play as a group you're usually 6vRandoms which is just an easy win every time

Score per minute is the interesting one!

Level 1

Studios